bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 10 12:28 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by fancon on Aug 29, 10 1:13 PM
is there any credit for those of us who purchased this game only to have corrupt files and be able to play it at all?

Re:The Mac version of Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by Lindasmith6839 on Sep 3, 10 12:52 PM
I'm stuck in the pharmacy, needing the leaves, but have no machete... what do I do?

julbuck
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by julbuck on Sep 23, 10 7:38 AM
I've demoed the CE version and may say that overall the game is good, has open world and lot's of interactions. Hidden objects scenes are interesting, but a bit dark for me. Music is ok.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Jun 3, 11 3:47 AM
I just finished the main part of the game. At one point after only 2 hours of play, I thought the game was over, but happily it kept going for another 90 minutes or so. Very good graphics, good puzzles, lots of back and forthing, but I don't mind that too much, although a map would have been nice. I enjoyed it a great deal.

HOWEVER

The Strategy guide is rubbish. You have to quit the game. Not only does it not know where you are, but it doesn't even open to the last page you were on, and it shows way more than I wanted to see. I gave up on it and used the BFG walkthrough. At least with that you can just minimize the game, carefully scroll down until you just see enough and continue playing without getting too much information.

I've just started the Bonus Play, and there are SPARKLES! I was playing in advanced mode. I bought this game because there were no sparkles. ARRGGH. Should have stayed with the SE.

Go to: