bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Deep Ball Defender - Released on December 27, 2006

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Destroy all the blocks, while keeping the ball in play and grabbing falling bonus items. It starts off easy enough, but quickly becomes a challenge for masters to face. With steel bricks and more than 20 bonuses to watch for, this game will need your best defenses.

Re:Deep Ball Defender - Released on December 27, 2006

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Aug 28, 11 12:06 PM
Anyone who truly enjoys a good arkanoid (ball) game should definitely STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE! It is the most boring game I've ever had the misfortune to play. One screen took 12 minutes to clear, and I didn't do a thing. The ball just wandered around the screen for 12 minutes before I killed it. Oh yes, and it doesn't save your lives. Every time you restart the game you have 2 lives.

This game isn't even worth 2.99 let alone 6.99.

Re:Deep Ball Defender - Released on December 27, 2006

[Post New]by ricerocket001 on Sep 1, 11 10:32 PM
jimweinberg wrote:Anyone who truly enjoys a good arkanoid (ball) game should definitely STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE! It is the most boring game I've ever had the misfortune to play. One screen took 12 minutes to clear, and I didn't do a thing. The ball just wandered around the screen for 12 minutes before I killed it. Oh yes, and it doesn't save your lives. Every time you restart the game you have 2 lives.

This game isn't even worth 2.99 let alone 6.99.

Actually, it wouldn't be that bad if they had ever released the level editor...

Go to: