DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Gabcab is a definite....

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Aug 26, 10 7:01 AM
PURCHASE!

If you liked Airport Mania, you will simply love GabCab. There are 98 levels, tons of replayability, and this game is great for time management junkies as well as people who want to play at a relaxed pace. For people who strive for time management perfection such as myself, I will go for all four or five stars for each of the 98 levels. For people who like to play time management games at a more relaxing pace, all they have to do is simply get one star to move onto the next level, which is almost impossible not to achieve.

Gabcab is innovative and is not a clone of any other time management game out on the market. The graphics are kiddy like and look adorable, but do not let that fool you into thinking this game is a piece of cake. As you progress, the levels can become quite challenging if you want to receive all 4 or 5 stars.

Two tips-
You can only manually refill the gas tank when the tank is empty.
The best way to cancel your queued actions is not to right click, but to click on the place you had originally chosen to visit.

Adding to the replayability factor are the trophies as well as a huge assortment of the upgrades. This game is easily a 10 for me. Give it a try for sure and make up your mind.

Don Keizer

Edited on 08/26/2010 at 7:02:16 AM PST

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Gabcab is a definite....

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 26, 10 7:56 AM
I agree, Don! I loved Airport Mania and here is another game from the same developers with a fun and original setting.

Thanks so much for clarifying about only being able to refill the gas tank manually when the tank is empty, as this was the only feature of the game where I was confused. Now I understand why this wasn't working for me.

This game will provide many hours of enjoyment.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 26, 10 2:25 PM
I also agree! I really love this game. Great buy for me

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Sep 4, 10 7:37 AM
No-go for me personally.

Although I enjoyed 'Airport Mania' this one I would never go anywhere near.

I really can not see why you would want this one and Airport Mania, they are the same game just with different vehicles.

The cartoon style does not bother me, but the repetitive nature of the game did. By the end of the trial I was getting very bored and wanted it to end.

Go to: