bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

NEW Mac version of Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials available - August 26, 2010!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 26, 10 9:56 AM
Hey Fishies,

There is a MAC build available which should fix some activation issues that players had been reporting!

To get this new build, simply uninstall and reinstall the game. If you'd like help with this, take a look at this help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you need any technical assistance for your Mac game, please contact our Technical Support by clicking on the green envelope then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. Or if you're a Game Club Member, you can connect to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

Happy gaming!

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:NEW Mac version of Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials available - August 26, 2010!

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 4, 10 10:23 PM
I would like to see the Mac Version of MM Poe Conspiracy. For one thing, I would like more of an introduction about the modern day writer who can interact with spirits.

I would still highly recommend MM Salem Witch Trials. The game has very high production value, a well devised story line, good use of your gray cells, bonus achievements, all adding up to several hours of engrossing play.

Go to: