pattypie
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Updated version of the game

[Post New]by pattypie on Aug 26, 10 1:04 PM
Will an updated version of this game with a skip button for those annoying minigames be available soon? I hope so! I did not buy the game for that type if gameplay... Can't stand it!!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

Re:Updated version of the game

[Post New]by peutetre on Aug 28, 10 4:14 PM
If it makes you feel any better, this game is like the first version on crack--period.

In addition to having to swat whatever critter they chose at a pace almost too fast for my mouse, the upper levels (like 4) are also frenetic. I'm really disappointed because the first one was more strategy in planning out your resources where this one's very, very much a speed game.

I got through the 4th levels and just decided it wasn't worth it. I'm actually going to delete it . . .

Oh, and on more than one level, when I got a lousy time, the voice over said "You've beat the developer's time!" Hmmmm. If so, then the developer's couldn't get gold on the levels but released it anyway . . .

Yuk--all over, just yuk

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Aug 28, 10 4:38 PM
How disappointing this is - I loved the first MKFTP but after lots of goes at the hornets I'm giving up!
I agree with you, Pattypie, unless there's an update with a skip button I won't be considering it and, to be honest, after reading your update Peutetre, I don't think I'll bother at all!
Back to the original for me, that was fun.

lovelyrita019
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by lovelyrita019 on Aug 28, 10 5:08 PM
I agree with both of you. Only I bought the game because I loved the first one!But if they don't revise it I'm asking for a credit.

I just turned into a guppy!

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 5:26:49 PM PST

bitsy1949
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by bitsy1949 on Aug 28, 10 6:12 PM
I agree with everyone here. I was all set to buy this game until I got to that horrible unskippable hornet level.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Aug 28, 10 6:17 PM
bitsy1949 wrote:I agree with everyone here. I was all set to buy this game until I got to that horrible unskippable hornet level.

And it only gets worse--snakes, wolves and a thousand (okay, that's an exaggeration--but not by much!!!!) flowers to pick or plant with no warehouse and only spawning sources of gold. Just annoying.

Go to: