Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

Finally a wonderful game without Occult!

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Aug 26, 10 7:33 PM
For those of you like myself who do not like the occult themes and symbolism's in most of the games - this one is for you! It is creepy, has ghosts and monster that are tastefully done in wonderful novelette stories. Graphics fabulous and for those of us that have difficult with dark games and teeny tiny items - this one is perfect in just enough lightening without spoiling the effects and items you can actually find and recognize and still be a challenge! Unlimited clues. Mini-games and tasks are challenging and fun without driving you crazy! Makes you think! Did not want this one to end - well worth the price! Trial does not do it justice at all! The only time I had to use the walk-through was when I checked out to see what type of game and how gruesome it would be! Don't let the name fool you! Five Stars!

Please - I want on the beta list to test the "continued stories"! I definitely enjoyed this more than Dire Grove!

Re:Finally a wonderful game without Occult!

[Post New]by mightymouseabc on Aug 31, 10 3:01 PM
I think it's a hoot and a half you think this game about a young girl trapped in a burning house is wonderful but don't care for games with an occult theme. To each his own.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Finally a wonderful game without Occult!

[Post New]by genkicoll on Aug 31, 10 3:48 PM
Ahh, but what kind of story would there be without angst?

I think the point is that there can be immersive DARK stories without having witchcraft and/or magic involved.

I haven't actually played the game yet, of course, but it's towards the top of my to-demo list. First I want to actually play The Clockwork Man 2, since I bought the Premium, DRM-free version from the developer weeks ago!

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 3:50:11 PM PST

Go to: