bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Treasures of the Ancient Cavern technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 27, 10 12:45 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Re:Post any Treasures of the Ancient Cavern technical issues here only

[Post New]by jellow10 on Aug 27, 10 8:21 AM
Where is the DD code to purchase this game?

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Aug 27, 10 9:11 AM
Bigfish Games changed their format. All you have to do is click on the game to purchase the daily special $ 2.99 and you know the rest. No code is needed, I like what they did less hassle to put in code.
You do have to be signed as a newsletter member
Hope this helps you Jellow 10,
have a great day!
B.

[Post New]by annoysmom on Aug 27, 10 10:35 AM
this game is not compatible with windows 7...it caused my computer to crash.

DanieJo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by DanieJo on Aug 27, 10 12:44 PM
I have Windows 7 and have no issue. Just an FYI

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Aug 27, 10 2:41 PM
I am playing with Windows Vista. I had one level (inside the cave, close to the end) that would not "solve" even though all of the tiles had been eliminated. I exited and replayed the level, and it worked fine. Just thought I'd mention it so if anyone else finds such a glitch, you will know it's not likely to be a permanent "stuck" place.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Aug 27, 10 6:15 PM
I had one level where the component to be collected wasn't present in the playing field. That was the only problem that I had with the game.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Aug 28, 10 7:28 PM
I to have a component missing it was the white cross symbol in one of the stage field , so I can't move on to the next level of the game. Designers place the wrong component .

I like the game it is fun and easy and relaxing to play.
Can someone help me. I have tried logging off and restarting the game but I still come to the same problem.

Need help!
Thanks

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 7:33:42 PM PST

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Aug 31, 10 8:11 AM
Zobig wrote:I to have a component missing it was the white cross symbol in one of the stage field , so I can't move on to the next level of the game. Designers place the wrong component .

I like the game it is fun and easy and relaxing to play.
Can someone help me. I have tried logging off and restarting the game but I still come to the same problem.

Thanks

Update

I have solved the problem just keep playing and once you reach certain points collected you will move on to the next level.
So easy and relaxing to play this game, no challenges to hurry to finish a level even in timed plenty of time.

Go to: