October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Absolutely stuck after 35 mins of demo

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 27, 10 2:08 AM
Have played only 35 mins of demo and can not for the life of me figure out where to go next. I even have the walk through and still cannot go any further. I have reached the spot after the wings are on the owl, the book on the shelf bit and I have gone all over the areas from outside to the hall to the area of the owl and up to the area up the top. Nothing sparkles and I do not have anything in the inventory.???????

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Absolutely stuck after 35 mins of demo

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 27, 10 11:02 AM
October7 wrote:Have played only 35 mins of demo and can not for the life of me figure out where to go next. I even have the walk through and still cannot go any further. I have reached the spot after the wings are on the owl, the book on the shelf bit and I have gone all over the areas from outside to the hall to the area of the owl and up to the area up the top. Nothing sparkles and I do not have anything in the inventory.???????

Just finished the game but started it a couple of nights ago and I THINK that you need to click on the bigger clock that is next to the bookshelf to start the hidden object scene. Also, in the very beginning -- before hitting play (to play the game) it asks for which method you want to play and explains that 1 game mode shows the sparkles and the other game mode does NOT show the sparkles. Check that and see which one you clicked on.

MEnr56

Go to: