Calling all Airport Mania fans - check out GabCab

[Post New]by Roman_ANAWIKI on Aug 27, 10 2:43 AM
I'm sure I can find a lot of AM fans here and I am afraid that you could miss yesterdays release of GabCab. GabCab is a TM game in the spirit of Airport Mania. A brief overview of GabCab:

Get ready for fun with GabCab! Upgrade your cab, hire assistants, and catch tips as you keep your customers content in this fun and exciting Time Management game. Hire assistants, including a limo and a tour bus, as you gain more and more customers and start raking in the cash! Hop into GabCab today and go on a hilarious ride!

- 98 levels
- 7 stages (+1 hidden stage)
- 4 assistants to help you making more cash
- Upgrade shop to improve your cab and game play where you can buy:
-- 4 kinds of upgrades to your cab (better engine, seats, gas tank and tires)
-- 3 tip collectors that help you catch tips
-- 6 power ups

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/9004/gabcab/index.html

It's available for PC and will be available for Mac soon!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Calling all Airport Mania fans - check out GabCab

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 19, 10 2:15 PM
Gab Cab is cute, but I sooooooooooooo wish they would make a Aiport Mania 2. I finally got the highest supreme score on all, but boy was it hard. I loved it!!

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Calling all Airport Mania fans - check out GabCab

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Dec 22, 10 1:01 AM
Csustar wrote:Gab Cab is cute, but I sooooooooooooo wish they would make a Aiport Mania 2. I finally got the highest supreme score on all, but boy was it hard. I loved it!!

Happy to say there is a AM2. It just like the first game but with more interesting Airports Such as on a airplane and a seaport. You get a airplane washer for dirty planes. You can extra money cleaning dirty planes. I think it is a little more difficult but just as fun.

Go to: