forgotten lands-first colony level 24

[Post New]by skinnymalinky on Nov 10, 08 1:31 AM
Help, frustrated lol ... Stuck on level 24...Any help greatly accepted.. Thanx.......

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Re:forgotten lands-first colony level 24

[Post New]by sara1968 on Nov 10, 08 1:42 AM
Hi Skinnymalinky,

Welcome to the Forums.

Could you please give us an idea what your strategy is so we don't repeat our selves? Are you rebuilding the lumber by the silo? Have upgraded the city guild, because that is a big help in training the recruits fast?

I am going to go and replay level to see what other tips I can give.

One other thing is build an academy. Upgrade and the scholars will make some gold for you. Gold is short without the merchants.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 11/10/2008 at 1:54:29 AM PST

[Post New]by skinnymalinky on Nov 10, 08 7:49 AM
Hi, thanx for getting back to me.... i hadnt rebuilt lumber yard by silo, and i had built an academy..... basically thats all i had done and just as i think ive got 5 of each of the woodsman, cultivators and explorers they all die and i dont have enough gold to buy any more.....thanx

[Post New]by skinnymalinky on Nov 10, 08 8:08 AM
I just built the lumber yard by the silo and for some reason i done the level lol hooray ..thanx alot ..

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on Nov 10, 08 8:09 AM
Hi

I am not sure why your men would be dieing if you have cultivators on farm with Defender.

We must have been typing together. Glad you passed.

Edited on 11/10/2008 at 8:10:24 AM PST

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Nov 10, 08 10:28 AM
Keep in mind that your explorers generate food...so unless you have defenders on every building, your food reserves will drop as soon as there is a clash where explorers are working. This happened to me a few times before I figured out the problem - mainly because I was used to being stingy with defenders on non-farm buildings unless I had plenty of gold.

forgotten lands-first colony level 24

[Post New]by dragonfly9292 on Nov 28, 08 1:28 PM
skinnymalinky wrote: Help, frustrated lol ... Stuck on level 24...Any help greatly accepted.. Thanx.......
DID U GET PAST IT i CANT EVEN THOU IM FOLLOWING ALL HELP INSTRUCTIONS pLEASE HELP

JajsMother
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by JajsMother on Nov 28, 08 2:10 PM
Buy a worker and a peacemaker. Have the worker build a marketplace; place the peacemaker with the woodsmen.

Get 2 scholars and a peacemaker for the town hall. (you have to wait for the marketplace so you can convert money and have enough for the 2nd two people)

Build the 2nd woodshed next to the silo and move the woodsmen...demolish the old one just to get the money and wood back.

Build a mine.

Get a peacemaker and put the worker on the farm.

Put a scholar on the farm, mine, woodshed.

Once they are upgraded get more scholars. Should be time to upgrade the town hall--move those scholars.

Change your wood to gold often--but not too often, you need it for the upgrades.

Good luck to you.

Go to: