Lenny83
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Do I need to play the first game to understand this one?

[Post New]by Lenny83 on Aug 27, 10 2:45 PM
Hmm... Maybe. If you want to know how Hero and Ann met... But I think it unnecessary...

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Aug 28, 10 12:37 AM
It would give you some back story but this tale is so strange that I doubt it will help you much. I love the weirdness!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 3, 10 5:46 AM
I don't know.... personally, I can't imagine playing these games out of order.

So, in my humblest of opinions, I would definitely play the first one before this one.

JMHO

shadowfax

Edited on 09/03/2010 at 5:47:34 AM PST

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Sep 3, 10 6:01 AM
trinitymanson, I was wondering too!!! Thanks BFG for the sale! I'll have to purchase the first Lost. Thanks shadowfax for the info !!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 3, 10 6:25 AM
I should think the references to LITC 1 in LITC: P.S. would be enough to make me trial the game. **coughs**...of course now I have to dig my copy out of cold storage and replay, again.
Both games are compelling if not slightly psychotic, feeding on the hero's paranoia and confusion.
This is not a "pretty" world but the desolation adds impetus to resolving the hero's main dilemma....finding the girl of his dreams.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Sep 21, 10 5:56 PM
Didn't know this was a sequel - gotta say this was a very strange game but I really liked it as it was different. Will have to look up the first one.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 1:45 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:I don't know.... personally, I can't imagine playing these games out of order.

So, in my humblest of opinions, I would definitely play the first one before this one.

JMHO

shadowfax

I have to agree that it would be best to play the 1st game first and then this sequel; I think that it would set the game up better for you in understanding as to their attachment to each other.

MEnr56

Go to: