bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

New Version for Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows available! August 27, 2010

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Aug 27, 10 3:54 PM
An updated version of Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows was launched on August 26th, 2010. This version of the game includes a user document from the game developer. No changes to game play have been made.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

Re:New Version for Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows available! August 27, 2010

[Post New]by mnw1914 on Aug 28, 10 3:00 AM
If that's true, then another version needs to be launched. I purchased, downloaded, and installed the game on Friday, August 27 and the problem with not being able to "clean a footprint" is still in the game. I just noticed, however, that BF shows I bought it on August 26....which is NOT true. Something must be wrong with their calendar. I bought it on Friday night and every calendar I see says Friday was August 27. So, when was the "new" version available....maybe today....Saturday, August 28? I need to know if downloading, installing, and reinstalling is worth the effort. I'm not happy!

sgueeie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:New Version for Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows available! August 27, 2010

[Post New]by sgueeie on Aug 29, 10 1:31 PM
I tryed it today again!!!!! not working for me ... im very up set been waiting for this game a long time. its the same for EXORCIST. Please tell us the right date we can get this. I need a good game a day. Dont understand why Fish is letting us down.

Go to: