321sierra
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

hunt for the puppeteer

[Post New]by 321sierra on Aug 27, 10 7:00 PM
i am new to this computer games craze and have found myself really enjoying it tho my ex- boyfriend occassionally would have to help me thru difficult games. Since he is no longer here (hence ex-) i've found myself asking for help through the forum, but am i doing something wrong or is no one interested because i find no replys for my cries for help.......HELP!!!!!!

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 7:01:52 PM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:hunt for the puppeteer

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Dec 15, 10 12:39 AM
Hi 321sierra,

Welcome to the pond!

You may have better luck posting in the Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer game forum

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “marble” and all of the posts about “marble” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: