October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

It is charging me $13.99

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 28, 10 12:46 AM
I have just finished the demo and went to buy it and it says $13.99????? Even an ordinary game for members is only $6.99. This is suppose to be the Daily Special for $2.99. Any help here.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Re:It is charging me $13.99

[Post New]by kelnjor on Aug 28, 10 12:53 AM
make sure you are logged into you account and when you click on purchase game you will need to put the daily deal discount code in before you click confirm. hope this helps

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 28, 10 1:05 AM
Thank you for your help. I don't have a code because they have taken it off the Daily Deal before the demo finished. How do I get a code for it now? They were really quick taking it off. It only came on my computer today so I should be allowed to get it for the Daily Deal Special. Thanks again

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Aug 28, 10 1:08 AM
I think the daily deal finishes at midnight BFG time. Even if you already have the demo. Sorry October!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Aug 28, 10 1:12 AM
There's no code any more for the Daily Deals. The games are flagged as DD and on purchasing the price is automatically reduced (for logged in members).
See picman's post here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/113350.page

And this game was yesterday's DD, so that's over. One but: The price should be 6,99 now for a Club member, as it is a Standard game. If it 'offers' you 13,99, which is the member price for a CE, something is wrong in the process - either you have additional things checked in your cart (from former attempts), or you could write to CS and describe the problem to find out exactly - and maybe they'll offer you the DD price again. One can always hope/try.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 28, 10 2:57 AM
OK, thanks everyone. Just a shame because it only came to me today. Cheers

Go to: