Does this game end happily?

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Aug 28, 10 6:31 AM
Has anyone played the game through yet? Does Lost in the City: Post Scriptum end on
any kind of a high note?

Thank you for your time!

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Does this game end happily?

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 28, 10 12:05 PM
Did you play the first Lost in the City? I wouldn't get my hopes up too high... LOL

Edit: I should add that I have NOT played the game - just finished the demo only - just commenting on how the first one ended and it probably also depends on if there will be a third game in the series or not.... Thought I should clarify my comment!

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 12:07:24 PM PST

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Aug 28, 10 6:13 PM
Well, you never know... they may plan to stop at two.

No, actually - I've never played the first one. My sister told me about how it ended,
though.

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 6:14:53 PM PST

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Aug 28, 10 10:56 PM
It's a bit of a spoiler to answer this question, but:-

I will say it ends on a happier note than the first one.

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Aug 29, 10 12:38 AM
SOUNDS LIKE DEATH OR TAXES. When you put it that why I think there is going to be a LOST IN THE CITY3. But I haven't demo yet. Going to thogh Thanks for the review.

Eliran
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Eliran on Aug 29, 10 7:55 AM
I also don't want to give away too much, but suffice to say it ended WAY better than the first. I found the ending to the first one to be a real bummer. This one, I'd classify as a "happy ending". There are suggestions that maybe the happiness might not last forever, but what more can you ask for?

Overall, I'd say yes, it ends on a high note.

IrishRush
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by IrishRush on Aug 29, 10 9:18 PM
I just finished this game and as the credits started to roll my response was, "cool."
I liked this game, it had a different feel from all the other HOG's I've played - mainly from the story line but also from how you have the choices to make at the "chapter" transitions. I definitely liked the game AND the ending.

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Aug 30, 10 9:41 AM
Thanks for the input! I like a little drama, mystery and suspense, so long as it all comes out in the wash. This info is very reassuring!

Edited on 08/30/2010 at 11:45:41 AM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Sep 1, 10 8:33 AM
The game does have a happy ending, it was very well done, I had already played the first one when it came out, so for me it was the perfect ending.
Although you never know what the future has in store, so who knows what may happen?
These developers are very talented, the first 2 where excellent, so keeping my fingers and toe's crossed, that they will come up with something, I for one will buy any games, they make :-)
I was sad when it ended, only because I wanted to continue playing...LOVED it that much, and enjoyed every minute of it, to me it was perfect in every way !!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 1:55 PM
IrishRush wrote:I just finished this game and as the credits started to roll my response was, "cool."
I liked this game, it had a different feel from all the other HOG's I've played - mainly from the story line but also from how you have the choices to make at the "chapter" transitions. I definitely liked the game AND the ending.

I have to agree; when I finished this game, my first thought was: "well, this was a VERY INTERESTING game. This was a game, though long, that I did enjoy the concept of and being a nature-lover, understand the "chessmaster's" point of view.

MEnr56

Go to: