snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

I hate Ann

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Aug 28, 10 6:47 AM
She's one of the most useless and annoying characters I've ever run across. I realize she's the whole point to the protagonist running around after her which furthers the plot, but I want to strangle her... she unexpectedly leaves a room, which sends our hero further into hysterics, to go stand on the roof in the rain and then complains she's cold. I wish they'd allow her to do SOMETHING in the story besides be the helpless victim. Idiot can't even put her own coat on.

Cute cat though, I'm glad they added him to the story.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:I hate Ann

[Post New]by mamachi on Aug 29, 10 2:09 AM
I have not played very much of the game but I have put on her red coat in the first scene. Maybe thats why she is cold?

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 27, 10 8:42 PM
I don't hate Ann at all. These people were put through a lot of trauma and trials and tribulations in the first game, had a brief respite during the period that took place between games, and now their world is completely topsy-turvy again. They don't know when or if it will ever stop, they aren't precisely sure what "it" is or what will happen next. The fact that they aren't both babbling incoherently at this point is pretty impressive!! LOLOL

tyroesse
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by tyroesse on Dec 6, 10 3:38 AM
I agree that Ann behaves strange sometimes but I understand his desire to save the girl. I think he's almost sure that there's nobody on the world - wouldn't you try to save the last friend you may have?
And if returning to her behaviour... well, she's scared to death by what's happening around and I think whe barely controls her actions so there's nothing surreal in her unexpected disappearances.
That's IMO though

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Aug 31, 11 2:15 PM
snap , that was funny, you made me laugh , right after i started playing i went in to see what people were saying about the game , and i thought that too

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

I hate Ann

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 1:41 PM
snapnhiss wrote:She's one of the most useless and annoying characters I've ever run across. I realize she's the whole point to the protagonist running around after her which furthers the plot, but I want to strangle her... she unexpectedly leaves a room, which sends our hero further into hysterics, to go stand on the roof in the rain and then complains she's cold. I wish they'd allow her to do SOMETHING in the story besides be the helpless victim. Idiot can't even put her own coat on.

Cute cat though, I'm glad they added him to the story.

I have to say that you've expressed my sentiments exactly; while it's nice to have a game in which the guy is the hero, it doesn't mean that the girl has to be a total moron.

MEnr56

P.S. As an owner of 17 cats (12 special-needs abused cats) I have to say that I and knew instantly how to use its unique skills in the end.

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Aug 7, 12 9:39 PM
I have to agree. She's about useless...you would think she would do something to help. Instead she seems whiny and demanding. But I loved the game overall.

Go to: