bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 28, 10 9:01 AM
Need some help exploring the Haunted Hotel? Then check out the walkthrough for Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 07/12/2012 at 11:42:53 AM PST

Timbuctu
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream!

[Post New]by Timbuctu on Aug 29, 10 6:32 AM
For Level 4, it is not a CRANE handle, it is in fact a VALVE handle.

[Post New]by gramma7 on Sep 4, 10 8:13 PM
code to unlock the box in the lovers suite, help, the steam did not completly show the code, thus I cannot go any further --help

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 4, 10 11:30 PM
gramma7 wrote:code to unlock the box in the lovers suite, help, the steam did not completly show the code, thus I cannot go any further --help

the code is 137*5 *-is a random digit. You can easily find it out by clicking through all digits after you've inputed 137 and 5

[Post New]by halloween1953 on Oct 7, 10 6:17 AM
Iam at the Vending Machine and I cant get past it. I keep pushing on the red button and nothing happens. Can someone help!

[Post New]by littlefish987 on Feb 23, 11 4:42 AM
Pckiller wrote:
gramma7 wrote:code to unlock the box in the lovers suite, help, the steam did not completly show the code, thus I cannot go any further --help

the code is 137*5 *-is a random digit. You can easily find it out by clicking through all digits after you've inputed 137 and 5
i am in lovers room i have been throu every number and still cant get buy help before i chuck comp out of window

[Post New]by dknoer3315 on Aug 28, 11 2:57 PM
How do I get this walkthrough?

[Post New]by Millie83 on Dec 21, 11 11:29 PM
Please help. I cannot seem to be able to attach the crane/valve handle in level 4 to turn the water on in the basement

[Post New]by skykid on Dec 27, 11 8:46 AM
I have the exact same problem as Millie83.... what's the deal with that?! why won't it work

[Post New]by Narhdi on Nov 29, 12 10:01 PM
You have to double click the pipe where the valve would attach. This will bring an enlarged picture of the pipe (pipe is located on the right bottom side of the screen beside the shelf) you must bring the red valve and place it on the enlarged image. I believe users who are having trouble are trying to attach the valve directly to the pipe, which would make sense but you must attach the valve in the enlarged image and double click it for the water to run.

dotnclan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dotnclan on Jun 14, 13 4:05 AM
cant get the birdie in the storeroom click on it and nothing happens.

[Post New]by Ambri62 on Jul 3, 13 4:47 AM
Help! I can't entry to the hacker room! The door remains closed!

Go to: