Fire

[Post New]by jlpalos on Aug 28, 10 9:04 PM
Help! I've put the fire out - there are no flames at all, but the fire meter keeps going, and then I "die"....what's going on? I've even exited the game, and gone back in - and the same thing keeps happening.

Is this happening to anyone else? What do I do now? I can't proceed because the game doesn't recognize that the fire is out.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Re:Fire

[Post New]by Elkestra on Aug 28, 10 10:54 PM
When you pick up the fire extinguisher from the floor, make sure you click it from your inventory into your hand before clicking on the fires.

Although clicking on the fires with the extinguisher in inventory(not hand) will put out the fires, the extinguisher has to be 'used' (in hand) for the game to consider the fires put out.

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 29, 10 1:23 AM
Thanks!

I was stuck on that too!

[Post New]by doriendurga on Sep 7, 10 11:36 PM
Thanks here too!
But i hope they fix the bug in next versions.

[Post New]by koleke on Sep 8, 10 11:43 PM
thanks I'll try that and see what happens. I tried this about ten times alsp to get cut off.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 1:50 PM
Elkestra wrote:When you pick up the fire extinguisher from the floor, make sure you click it from your inventory into your hand before clicking on the fires.

Although clicking on the fires with the extinguisher in inventory(not hand) will put out the fires, the extinguisher has to be 'used' (in hand) for the game to consider the fires put out.

I did do that but I still had problems until I read the walk through that says to click 3x on each flame -- not just 1 long click or several clicks. It wasn't until I clicked 3x on each flame would the meter stop running -- after, of course, of picking up the fire extinguisher.

MEnr56

[Post New]by 28rmg28 on May 19, 12 7:36 PM
What do you mean pick it up. I pick it up and try to click, but it just goe s back into inventory without doing anything.

Go to: