Business card - can't read

[Post New]by Simon_Wheeler on Nov 10, 08 9:15 AM
At FBI HQ after collecting card at stockbroker's house. Need to call Brandon(?) using phone number on business card. Can't read the business card - type too small. How does one do this? I suppose that number is randomly generated and changes with each play session. Help! Can go no further in game w/o this number.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:Business card - can't read

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Nov 16, 08 1:43 PM
Did you ever find out how to do this? I am stuck in the same place??!!

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by paula331 on Nov 17, 08 1:39 PM
i am also stuck here as well!!! If you guys find out anything will you let me know. This is really driving me crazy! thanks so much Paula

DottyD
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by DottyD on Nov 18, 08 3:32 PM
What I did was to click on the card, after I clicked on the card it came up at the top of the page, and it appeared at the bottom.. Then it automaticaly put if into my phone book.

[Post New]by arlenebeaupre on Nov 20, 08 8:05 AM
I TRIED THE SAME METHOD, I CLICKED ON THE CARD, IT APPEARED AT THE TOP AND THE BOTTOM, BUT ITDOES NOT PUT IT IN MY PHONE BOOK. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO RETRIEVE THIS PHONE NUMBER? IT WOULD BE NICE TO MOVE FORWARD IN THIS GAME. VERY FRUSTRATING AT TIMES. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

[Post New]by exangel529 on Jan 25, 09 7:38 PM
I tried to click on the business card when she was standing by the door next to the street...I tried clicking and dragging it to the PDA...I've tried everything! There must be another way??

[Post New]by jules64 on Feb 19, 09 5:52 AM
I've tried all that as well, not having any luck. I keep starting over from where I saved the game at the 2nd FBI building and tried everything in every possible combination. Its driving me crazy! Did anyone else get anywhere with the business card?

[Post New]by KattyKak on Feb 22, 09 4:25 PM
I went to the desk then right clicked on the card at the bottom. It put the card on top and then read the number out and added it to the PDA.

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on May 17, 09 7:17 PM
I was stuck also... thanks for your help..

To clarify : You need to place your mouse onto the business card and press the right button (not left to pickup) and she will read out the number and say I need to call him.. write the number down as she reads it and then you can call him....

Xioliablue
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Xioliablue on Jun 8, 09 12:50 PM
It goes directly into the PDA. You need to open the PDA and click, I think it's the bottom glowing icon. The last number listed is the number on the card with the person's name. Click the last listing and it allows you to call the art dealer.

Go to: