A general thank you to all my friends, and a
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!

Drafe
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Friend Wishlist thread Thank you

[Post New]by Drafe on Dec 24, 14 4:14 AM
@ Thistle and Rita, you're so welcome. Thanks so much for all the gifts you've given to me as well!

And thanks to Kiki, Anneli, Bonnie, Kelly, Lilican, Sonia, Nanny, Colleen and Valkyrie!

Everything I've received is much appreciated and a very welcome surprise! It's a pleasure to have to all on my Friend's List.

Thank you all so much. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

Edited on 12/24/2014 at 5:34:40 AM PST

Releanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Releanna on Dec 24, 14 11:12 AM
thank you Gsam, for the penguin egg. I collect penguins in real life, just love them!

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Dec 24, 14 11:59 AM
I, too, wish to thank all of the WONDERFUL friends who have helped me along the way on my stroll through the castle. Couldn't have made it without all of you......too many to list, but you know who you are. A special thanks to those of you who have me in my quest to find all of my little furry friends, you are all so very much appreciated!

Hope every one has a very Merry Christmas, and to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, have a Wonderful holiday season.

Beckster/Tigerlily

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Dec 24, 14 2:37 PM
May the holidays be everything each of you wished for and the New Year be the most wonderful ever!

Someone recently reminded me, "Every time we love, every time we give: it's Christmas!" I am extremely blessed to have a group of the kindest, most thoughtful and generous friends anyone could ever hope for. Thanks to all of you, it is Christmas year-round!

Player ID 207057 Thistle

jigsnwigs
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by jigsnwigs on Jan 4, 15 9:30 AM
Thank you from Morgan, 102333 to:
Lesley, Sitsa, BlueMoonDiva, Anjuee, Spicey - you got your gifts returned today
Beebe, Olivia, Kithri, Lesley (again), Aisha - you'll get yours tomorrow (USA EST)
Tickles, Wendy, Bruiser, and BlueMoonDiva (again) - you'll get yours the day after.

Thanks to all as this helped me get 4 of the five Christmas pets and my first gold treasure box.

wigs playing as Morgan and Abigail 403775 (Started to gift Morgan a unique stamp, thanks to all that gifted unique stamps when I had that in Morgan's list.)

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Jan 4, 15 12:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts and who send in the future. Playing as Abigail 62196.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Jan 7, 15 4:45 PM
Many thanks to my wonderful friends for your gifts

Berengaria
Betty
BondiGirl
Forest Fairy
Gaget Again
ghost cat
GogaT
Jerry
Jessica
KDR
Kitten Sam
Marius14
MI MI GINGER
MIMI
Olympia
PEKEK
Phantom
Pixie
rlroadie2004
Seluma
Sura
Thistle
Trixie Belle
Valeriemay

Shilo

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 7, 15 7:59 PM
Thanks to all my friends who have gifted me over the last couple of months. You are too many to name.

Cheers,

Trix

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Jan 7, 15 9:52 PM
Thank you very much to

Tess x18
Scarlett x5
Mrs. Puzzler x2
Witch of Endor x2
1973Kelly x5
Mike NM/USA x7
Obarax
Patmom x7
Freya x6
Shadow x2
SKITSA x4
Trixie Belle TAS/AUST x5
Kitten Sam x2
Alma Bosna x4
Quiniela x2
MI MI GINGER x2
Tiki
suze x2

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jan 9, 15 7:47 AM
Accidentally I pressed the "pick up all" button and I didn't see who have gifted me today,please let me know who was.
I want to reciprocate.
except:April 12 and Lia 007(hellas)
I know that they have gifted me and I want to thank them and all my friends.
Playing as Alexandr@.

Edited on 01/15/2015 at 12:28:08 PM PST

lisarae_au
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lisarae_au on Jan 10, 15 6:34 PM
Thanking those people who have continued to gift me while I am unable to gift. I apologise for being unable to reciprocate at present. 404032.
And thank you to my gifters at any time (I can't keep them straight, I'm sorry).

ETA: I am abandoning that account, but will gift what I can from it first . Please don't send any more requests there.

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 7:28:18 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Jan 19, 15 7:01 AM
An especially big thanks to all my friends who have helped me the past few days with plain stamps. I've gotten to the point where every quest is using them by the dozens and I ran out several days ago. I can't play enough to keep up, so all of you are responsible for my making progress. I appreciate it so much
Rose

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jan 19, 15 8:24 AM
Warm, sincere appreciation to all my fabulous, patient, generous friends! Thank you all for your continued support and kindness. There are no words adequate to express the gratitude I feel each time I open the amazingly generous you bestow on me daily.

I will repay, in some small measure at least, your kindness. Please continue to be patient and understanding. (Five gifts per day just doesn't do the job!)

I am indeed fortunate to have a circle of such unselfish, thoughtful friends. I do count my blessings and each of you is one.

Player ID 207057 Thistle

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 6:11:16 AM PST

[Post New]by kraines7272 on Jan 19, 15 12:31 PM
Please add me i1547521. Kit Kat level 13. Thanks!

[Post New]by HypnoticEyez on Jan 19, 15 5:15 PM
I want to say THANK YOU! to all of you that have gifted me, but have not received a gift back from me. Until last week I wasn't keeping track of who has sent me gifts. I just wasn't thinking.

Now, that I have a list I will get to you as soon as I can. I am gifting in the order the gift's where given. However, I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything on your wish list, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can. I wish the developers would not limit gift giving to 5.

DEVELOPER'S ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!?!?

Lady Ashli
a93713

lwilletts
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by lwilletts on Jan 19, 15 7:14 PM
I would like to thank all my friends (new and old: Cara, Player Ree, Tigerlily, Pattee, Suenamie2, Trixie Belle, Lynn - sorry if I missed anyone), that have given me the green and red Christmas cards to hatch my eggs. I have just received enough red cards to hatch the penguin, and wonder of wonders, the first time I used it I got a GOLD chest!!

cynalot
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by cynalot on Jan 29, 15 12:54 AM
Thank you very much to

Mike NM/USA x7
mcm x6
Trixie Belle TAS/Aust x2
**Donna** x2
Patmom x2
Alma Bosna x2
1973Kelly x7
Freya x3
Shadow/Tx USA
MI MI GINGER x2
Tess x4
Tiki
Adela
SKITSA x2
Obarax
Snoozle
Lillian

As always, I just wanted to let all of you that have gifted me but have not received a gift back from me yet, I will get to you I have a list and I gift in the order the gift's where given. However I've had to skip a few of you because I don't have anything your asking for, sorry. I'll gift you as soon as I can.

-JenniAB

Nannydsc
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nannydsc on Jan 29, 15 5:15 AM
thistle809 wrote:Warm, sincere appreciation to all my fabulous, patient, generous friends! Thank you all for your continued support and kindness. There are no words adequate to express the gratitude I feel each time I open the amazingly generous you bestow on me daily.

I will repay, in some small measure at least, your kindness. Please continue to be patient and understanding. (Five gifts per day just doesn't do the job!)

I am indeed fortunate to have a circle of such unselfish, thoughtful friends. I do count my blessings and each of you is one.

Player ID 207057 Thistle

I totally agree with Thristle, 5 gifts is far to short!!!

My good good friends have been gifting me all kind of stuff including the elusive EGGS which are so valuable.

THANKS EVERYONE!

I found in this game the most altruistic people ever...

Nanny

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Feb 13, 15 5:34 AM
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that gave me their extra Christmas Cards! I was finally able to complete all of the Christmas pets... made the last one I needed, the polar bear, this morning.

Thanks again!
Chris30s

Go to: