tdierikx
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by tdierikx on Aug 31, 17 4:28 PM
Tech ticket duly raised... and added that when I log out and back into the game, it isn't saving my progress effectively either... about a 30 minute loss of activity results... grrr!

This is getting truly frustrating and really impacting on any enjoyment of the game right now.

T.

Sunken Secrets not saving efforts sometimes!!

[Post New]by jt3219 on Aug 31, 17 7:18 PM
I got the latest upgrade. Now I can work on finishing the palace.I play on my IPhone. Working on the palace tower. I had tower level 3 halfway done then game dropped out.

Reentered game and it started me back at tower level 2. All the bricks I worked for vanished!!

Also, when I tap my app on my phone to start the game, it starts to load, the Big Fish logo loads, then dumps out back to my phone. Sometime I have to do this 5 times to get it to load.

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Sep 1, 17 4:56 AM
Hallo,

kann mir bitte jemand erklären warum ist der Mann in
Luftballon auf diese Position, ich habe bei anderen 
Spieler die die gleiche Punkte Zahl haben und auch
so weit mit bauen von dem Schoß gekommen sind,
und der Mann in Luftballon ist auf anderen Platz.

Gruß
Still Hexe

Hello,

can someone please explain why is the man in
Balloon on this position, I've got at others
Players who have the same score and also
so far with build from the lap have come,
and the man in balloon is on other place.

greeting
Still witch

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 10:43:47 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 1, 17 11:19 AM
Happy Friday Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience while waiting for responses from the Moderation Team. Before jumping into the troubleshooting, I wanted to remind everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind when posting here. Specifically:
HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

We can appreciate wanting to share screenshots of what's happening in a game that isn't running properly, but the Moderation Team can't endorse the safety of external websites, so we ask that external links not be posted. This helps keep a safe environment in the forums, and we really appreciate your understanding.

tdierikx: When a game won't save properly, I always recommend running it in Administer Mode. This will ensure it has permissions to access all of the resources it needs to run properly. Please take a look at the help page below for further instructions.

Run Game as Administrator

jt3219: Going forward, I'd encourage you to post in the technical thread for mobile players. This ensures you'll receive more personalized troubleshooting support. I've included a link to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (Mobile) here

For now, please take a look at the help page below, which contains suggestions for how to troubleshoot when an iOS game starts crashing.

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)

Rosis123: Since there isn't a German speaking moderator, I've written my initial response in English and will include a translated response below. Please forgive any grammatical errors I make. Please write into our Sunken Secrets Support Team and include a screenshot of where Ollie, the man in the hot air balloon, appears. They'll be able to provide further assistance. Please include your in-game ID with your inquiry.

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 11:19:37 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 1, 17 11:19 AM
German Translation
Rosis123: Da gibt es keinen deutschsprachigen Moderator, habe ich meine erste Antwort auf Englisch geschrieben und wird eine übersetzte Antwort unten enthalten. Bitte verzeihen Sie jegliche Grammatik-Fehler, die ich mache. Bitte schreiben Sie in unsere vertiefte Geheimnisse Support-Team und beinhalten einen Screenshot von wo Ollie, der Mann in der heißen Luft Ballon, erscheint. Sie können weitere Hilfe leisten. Bitte geben Sie Ihre in-game ID mit Ihrer Anfrage an.

Should my instructions not resolve your trouble, please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They’ll be able to provide more assistance. Please include your in-game ID with your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,118 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 1, 17 8:13 PM
Hallo Rosis123,
In deinem Spiel sehen Sie Ollie in seinem Ballon im verfluchten Bereich unterhalb des Palastes. Er ist in der Nähe des Schmiedes, wenn Sie andere Spieler Spiele besuchen. Das gilt für alle Spieler.

Edited on 09/01/2017 at 8:13:47 PM PST

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Sep 2, 17 2:15 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:Hallo Rosis123,
In deinem Spiel sehen Sie Ollie in seinem Ballon im verfluchten Bereich unterhalb des Palastes. Er ist in der Nähe des Schmiedes, wenn Sie andere Spieler Spiele besuchen. Das gilt für alle Spieler.

Hallo mdpetdoc,

es ist leider nicht so, nur bei mir ist 
der Ollie unterhalb vom Schloss aber warum weißt es niemand,
ich werde ein Bild machen und dem Support das melden.
Ich besuche die andere Spieler fast denn ganzen Tag.

Gruß und Danke für Antwort.

[Post New]by BL8927 on Sep 2, 17 7:27 AM
I recently updated my game, but now there are no weekend events. Can anyone help with this problem? Also, I reached level 35 and there is supposed to be a Panda Pack available but I do not see it. Help?

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Sep 2, 17 8:06 AM
BL8927 wrote:I recently updated my game, but now there are no weekend events. Can anyone help with this problem? Also, I reached level 35 and there is supposed to be a Panda Pack available but I do not see it. Help?

bfgBeruna;

Weekend Events have been put on hold. The teams behind the game are working hard to make improvements to this feature, and until they're finished, these events won't be happening. Thank you for your patience, and please feel free to contact one of the active Moderators if further questions arise. We're here to help!

Edited on 09/02/2017 at 8:08:30 AM PST

Panda Pack at level 35

[Post New]by BL8927 on Sep 2, 17 9:33 AM
Thanks for the update on the weekend events. However, still wondering why I am not being offered the opportunity to purchase the Panda Pack at level 35 which I recently achieved.

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 12:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for providing helpful information to other players. Your willingness to help makes this community such a pleasure to moderate. I'm here to provide a little more help.

BL8927: I'm sorry the Panda Pack didn't trigger when it should have. Please contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance with this. Include your in-game ID, please.

We really appreciate your patience and are always available via PM. Please don't hesitate to contact one of the other active Moderators or me if more concerns arise. We'll be waiting here to help.

bfgBeruna

mdpetdoc
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,118 Posts

Panda Pack at level 35

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 2, 17 4:47 PM
BL8927 wrote:Thanks for the update on the weekend events. However, still wondering why I am not being offered the opportunity to purchase the Panda Pack at level 35 which I recently achieved.

If you haven't purchased the Panda Whirl from the in game store, you won't receive the offer for the Panda pack until you do. You may also need to purchase your first Panda.

[Post New]by airiscasey on Sep 4, 17 2:07 PM
I downloaded it this morning and it was running fine. Left for 30 mins, came back and it will not open. Deleted and tried to download and game won't validate. I even removed Big Fish and redownloaded. All my other games are fine. Running windows 10. Any ideas?

K1A2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by K1A2 on Sep 5, 17 9:00 AM
I have the same problem as airiscasey, my game will not open. I running iPad. It's has been so in nearly 24 times.
Looking forward to playing soon again.

[Post New]by cjhappy01 on Sep 5, 17 3:31 PM
im running on a pc win. 7 i have been playing the game for a while but i did't get a stater pack, nor the books i see every one has unless that was an event. but now i can't buy pearls or coins now its saying something about itunes which i never had so whats going on.

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 5, 17 3:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report technical issues encountered while playing Sunken Secrets. It looks like there are a few issues here, and I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggestions for a few of these reports as well as how to contact our Support Team for any further assistance that may be needed.

cjhappy01, I'm sorry to hear that the offer to purchase a Starter Pack didn't become available. This is a limited time offer that occurs when players start to play the game, and doesn't become available again after that limited window of opportunity. I'm sorry to hear the opportunity may not have been provided. Please reach out to our Support Team using the steps below for further assistance with this particular issue.

K1A2, I'm sorry to hear there's trouble with the game not opening on an iOS device. Here's some suggested steps to try to resolve that quickly:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)

Also, remember to report issues found on mobile versions of this game to the appropriate thread, linked below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

airiscasey, it sounds like there is a similar issue with the game not opening on Windows. What I recommend is seeing if the following steps are able to help for getting the game to open again on computer:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you'd like additional assistance, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID, if possible, alongside a description of what is occurring and when it occurs. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by dillsgirl on Sep 9, 17 5:15 PM
I couldn't even get it to fully load to do the trial version. It only loads 2/3 then freezes up.

[Post New]by GoldDolphin on Sep 9, 17 5:36 PM
I've lodged a support request, but thought I would ask here in case someone already knows the solution.....

I use the PC version Win10.

Ever since the palace upgrade I occasionally have had the times for crops and making things blow out hugely. Usually it was only about an hour on every tasks. However when I restarted my game this morning the game has added over 5 hours to everything in progress. My game was running slower than usual, which is why I restarted it.

Any ideas if there is something I can do to fix it, rather than wait for tech support??

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 10, 17 3:55 PM
Hello dillsgirl and GoldDolphin,

It sounds like there are a few issues here, and I wanted to thank both of you for taking the time to report your experiences with the PC version of Sunken Secrets in this thread. I just wanted to swim by real fast to see how best to help, provide some suggestions, as well as how to contact our Support Team, if you haven't already, should more assistance be needed.

dillsgirl, before I continue, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear the game freezes. As a quick clarification, this is a free to play game, and there are no trials to download. It sounds like that it froze after trying to play though, and I wanted to provide some suggestions to try that might quickly resolve a freeze for the PC version of Sunken Secrets:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

That may help resolve the issue quickly, but if not, please don't hesitate to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team and explain what you are experiencing as well as what happens when you try to play. They'll be sure to follow up with your request as soon as they possibly can.

GoldDolphin, thank you for letting us know you've already contacted our Support Team. I am not certain why those request timers increased so dramatically, and can definitely say the game shouldn't be acting in this manner. What I recommend, if you haven't done so already, is to provide screenshots of these increased timers so that our teams can investigate that issue further. You can take screenshots of the game by following the steps on the following page:

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)

You may have already done this, but if you haven't, please also include your in-game ID in your first reply. This will allow our teams to assist more rapidly and investigate that issue a bit more quickly.

Thank you both for your time and patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 09/10/2017 at 3:57:17 PM PST

[Post New]by airiscasey on Sep 20, 17 6:04 AM
I did try all of the troubleshooting. I submitted the issue. Hopefully they can tell me what it is.

bfgIlinalta wrote:

airiscasey, it sounds like there is a similar issue with the game not opening on Windows. What I recommend is seeing if the following steps are able to help for getting the game to open again on computer:

<a href="https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002268087">Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)</a>

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you'd like additional assistance, I recommend contacting our <a href="https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000572788">Sunken Secrets Support Team</a> with your <a href="https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370048">in-game ID</a>, if possible, alongside a description of what is occurring and when it occurs. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/776178.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: