bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 30, 10 12:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 10/18/2010 at 4:41:37 PM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Post any The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 30, 10 12:50 AM
"Script Error"??? ...Third game in a row unable to play!

Kira5
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Kira5 on Aug 30, 10 1:03 AM
Well, I can't get a full screen and it's stuck in the left top corner of my screen. Is it suppose to be like that?

[Post New]by NICKY_D on Aug 30, 10 3:34 AM
Hi Kira
i've had that problem myself. you need to change your computer's screen resolution. if you right click your mouse on the desktop then you'll see the option to change your desktop settings. when in screen resolution settings try going down 1 setting & see if that works. if it does save that setting but don't forget to put it back to normal after exiting the game. thankfully windows 7 seems to restore it automatically.
hope this helps
Nicky

Kira5
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Kira5 on Aug 30, 10 3:56 AM
Thank you Nicky.

I have window 7 and I'll try changing the settings.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Aug 30, 10 4:43 AM
I am not sure if this is the right place but......I am signed in and when I click to try this game, I am told to "Update billing info". I have done this (even bought a game credit successfully). I continue being told to update... I have closed the programme and restarted my computer. Any suggestions?

Edited on 08/30/2010 at 4:45:21 AM PST

problems with hammer

[Post New]by beck77 on Aug 30, 10 8:08 AM
i have discovered that i am supposed to be able to use the hammer (acquired in the goat man scene) twice - on the crate (goat man scene), and on the ruby in the rock (quicksand scene). I used the hammer on the crate, and now the hammer has now been removed from my inventory so that i cant use it on the ruby in the rock. so now i have to start game again!! hopefully you can fix this problem, coz i dont think i will be the last person to do this.

WhippetLv
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,552 Posts

[Post New]by WhippetLv on Aug 30, 10 8:34 AM
not full screen .... and yes you say we can change the size but it should take care of that itself and then change it back when you are done with the game

Debbzi
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Debbzi on Aug 30, 10 9:44 AM
I had same problem as Beck. And now I appear to have lost my fishing net in a later scene after trying to get a piece of plank with it. The piece of plank is still in the water and I have no net.

SilverBranch
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

problems with hammer

[Post New]by SilverBranch on Aug 30, 10 10:15 AM
beck77 wrote:i have discovered that i am supposed to be able to use the hammer (acquired in the goat man scene) twice - on the crate (goat man scene), and on the ruby in the rock (quicksand scene). I used the hammer on the crate, and now the hammer has now been removed from my inventory so that i cant use it on the ruby in the rock. so now i have to start game again!! hopefully you can fix this problem, coz i dont think i will be the last person to do this.

Some people have claimed that there is another pocket with another hammer in your inventory pouch. As for me, personally, I do not have these "other pockets" or I cannot find them no matter where I look. Check it out for yourself and see if you can find them. It seems most people can't and some can.

shawk
Manatee
Manatee
4,143 Posts

[Post New]by shawk on Aug 30, 10 10:35 AM
I don't know if it's me, but there are things on the H O list I can't find, when I use the hint it goes to the extreme bottom of the screen, (you can only see a small portion of the hint circle) and there's nothing there, I've clicked over and over, til the cursor goes away. It seems like whatever they want me to find is behind the clue list, which doesn't drop down in this scene (hobbit house) I have restarted twice and checked the walkthrough. No help anywhere. Grrrrrrr I really wanted to play this game.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Aug 30, 10 10:43 AM
I can not pick things up in the second scene in the water. The hint button says it is there and I see but I can't pick it up. I click and click - nothing.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 30, 10 11:11 AM
marypenn wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place but......I am signed in and when I click to try this game, I am told to "Update billing info". I have done this (even bought a game credit successfully). I continue being told to update... I have closed the programme and restarted my computer. Any suggestions?

It probably isn't "you," just your timing. I noticed your post was around 5:00 a.m. PDT, and when I have issues at that time of night it usually means they are doing system updates/backups/maintenance and it gets just a bit glitchy. Just try again in an hour or two, and it will work just fine.

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Aug 30, 10 12:52 PM
shawk wrote:I don't know if it's me, but there are things on the H O list I can't find, when I use the hint it goes to the extreme bottom of the screen, (you can only see a small portion of the hint circle) and there's nothing there, I've clicked over and over, til the cursor goes away. It seems like whatever they want me to find is behind the clue list, which doesn't drop down in this scene (hobbit house) I have restarted twice and checked the walkthrough. No help anywhere. Grrrrrrr I really wanted to play this game.

That room scrolls vertically but you start at the top of the room and can only go down. Because the game has already "trained" you to avoid the pop-up inventory bag, you probably haven't scrolled down yet. (there is no inventory bag in that scene and the bottom bar stays steady.)

I had to go into windows mode to figure that out, so I don't know if it wasn't scrolling down because of my wide-screen monitor or if I just didn't try it when the screen was larger.

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

problems with hammer

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Aug 30, 10 12:53 PM
SilverBranch wrote:
beck77 wrote:i have discovered that i am supposed to be able to use the hammer (acquired in the goat man scene) twice - on the crate (goat man scene), and on the ruby in the rock (quicksand scene). I used the hammer on the crate, and now the hammer has now been removed from my inventory so that i cant use it on the ruby in the rock. so now i have to start game again!! hopefully you can fix this problem, coz i dont think i will be the last person to do this.

Some people have claimed that there is another pocket with another hammer in your inventory pouch. As for me, personally, I do not have these "other pockets" or I cannot find them no matter where I look. Check it out for yourself and see if you can find them. It seems most people can't and some can.

You get the extra pockets, including a permanent hammer later in the game. Apparently you can go back for the ruby, too.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 30, 10 4:57 PM
WhippetLv wrote:not full screen .... and yes you say we can change the size but it should take care of that itself and then change it back when you are done with the game

Quoted for truth and Me too.

Indeed, we should not have to change resolutions, which messes with our desktop layout etc., especially when the game defaults to the "Full Screen" option on. This is more than enough to make this a no buy for me without ever playing it.

[Post New]by chall0308 on Aug 30, 10 6:05 PM
I cannot open the gate to the goblin place. As soon as I click on the lighted symbols I can't get anything else to happen. I've clicked all over the larger view of the symbols; I've clicked every symbol & all around. Once it opens up the zoom view, I can't click out of it. I have to use ESC to get out of the game. I've restarted the game & still no use. I can't keep playing the game...and I've already purchased!!! >:|

[Post New]by denise923 on Aug 30, 10 6:40 PM
I played for 3 minutes and was told time was up and to but the game. No thank you!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 30, 10 7:16 PM
chall0308 wrote:I cannot open the gate to the goblin place. As soon as I click on the lighted symbols I can't get anything else to happen. I've clicked all over the larger view of the symbols; I've clicked every symbol & all around. Once it opens up the zoom view, I can't click out of it. I have to use ESC to get out of the game. I've restarted the game & still no use. I can't keep playing the game...and I've already purchased!!! >:|

Me, too, same place. When I click on the glowing symbols, the pop-up area is nice and clear and the rest of the screen gets fuzzy, everything freezes, and I need to open the task manager to get out.

This is the 2nd game in a row that I've purchased and right after I bought it, I get game freeze. It's about as much fun as brain freeze, with less calories.

[Post New]by steve757 on Aug 30, 10 7:20 PM
has anyone solved the problem of opening the door?
Pressing the panel on the left with the aqua blue symbols actually freezes the game!
Help!

Go to: