wedding dash 4 ever

[Post New]by rhondarobinson on Aug 30, 10 6:03 PM
please help Im having a problem getting pass level 3.10 I cant seem to get enough points to move on to the next level i am seating everybody and cant get pass 1300 please help if u can

happyme76
Catfish
Catfish
1,619 Posts

Re:wedding dash 4 ever

[Post New]by happyme76 on Aug 30, 10 6:26 PM
Welcome to the pond RhondaRobinson!! You will get more help to your answer if you go to the games forum for your game..

Dynamix_
Narwhal
Narwhal
36,723 Posts

[Post New]by Dynamix_ on Aug 30, 10 6:27 PM
Here is the link to the forum, good luck

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1865.page

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 31, 10 4:03 PM
Hey rhondarobinson,

I found a thread in the Game Forum that might help:

Hopefully this will help you through the level! I'll be moving this thread over to the Wedding Dash 4-Ever Game Forum so that other players can join in, but this discussion will be available in both the Game Forum and the Chit-Chat Corner!

-bfgArnoStyx

wedding dash 4 ever

[Post New]by Omegarenee on Oct 15, 10 1:26 PM
rhondarobinson wrote:please help Im having a problem getting pass level 3.10 I cant seem to get enough points to move on to the next level i am seating everybody and cant get pass 1300 please help if u can

Shaminators
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shaminators on May 29, 11 8:43 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hey rhondarobinson,

I found a thread in the Game Forum that might help:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/111247.page">3.10</a>

Hopefully this will help you through the level! I'll be moving this thread over to the Wedding Dash 4-Ever Game Forum so that other players can join in, but this discussion will be available in both the Game Forum and the Chit-Chat Corner!

-bfgArnoStyx

Shaminators
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Shaminators on May 29, 11 8:47 AM
Hi! I received the "thread" that you sent me, and I hate to tell you, but when it comes to computers...I'm ...well...I don't know what a thread is or what it does or what to do with it! WHEW! There, I got it all out. Is there a way you can explain to me how to use this thread and what the intended purpose for it is? Please help! I feel so close, yet so far! <grin>

Thanks in advance!

Shaminators :-))

Go to: