Needing Help

[Post New]by dippy953 on Aug 30, 10 7:43 PM
In that game Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy I to am having trouble trying to get that ruby out of the rock with the hammer in the goat man scene like others.
There is no other pocket on my game either like I read in one of the forums so is there someone out there that can help please. This is very frustrating.

leacraw
Shark
Shark
14,048 Posts

Re:Needing Help

[Post New]by leacraw on Aug 30, 10 7:56 PM
Hi dippy953 and welcome to the pond

If you look to the right of this page there is a forum link for The Seawise Chronicles. Post your question there and I'm sure some fishy will help.

Good luck and happy gaming

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Needing Help

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 3, 10 3:14 AM
Hi dippy953,

Welcome to the pond!

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “hammer” and all of the posts about “hammer” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum. You can find the complete walkthrough for this game here .

Here is an extract to assist you:

# Make a hole in the bottom left corner of the screen with the shovel (1).

# Collect all the piece of HAMMER, FIGURINE, STICKS, and the SLING highlighted in red in the two images.

# Return to the previous scene and use the HAMMER to get the ruby circled in yellow on the far right side.

You can find a screenshot with the ruby circled in yellow here .

Thanks to the fishies that popped in to help with this !

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over into the The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy game forum and this discussion can be continued here .

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: