bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 31, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by LilyCat on Aug 31, 10 12:12 AM
I loved Drawn so much - this is one CE I might find hard to resist, especially at the new price... just downloading now. Hope it's as good as the first one.

Schoepf
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Schoepf on Aug 31, 10 12:17 AM
Just bought it! Can't wait for it to finish downloading so I get stuck into it. It looks like it gonna be a fantastic game and Collector's Edition just makes it that extra bit better.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Aug 31, 10 12:34 AM
Played 5 minutes to check that it works but have to wait until tomorrow to purchase as I have already filled 3 cards this month .

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Aug 31, 10 12:34 AM
Just bought it also, I needed 2 more punches for August, couldn`t resist! downloading now.

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Aug 31, 10 12:36 AM

Sorry, I am speechless.......

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 31, 10 12:38 AM
Just like cherbtoo, I've got 3 August punchcards--guess I can wait 'til tomorrow to start the September one! This looks like a real goodie though!

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Aug 31, 10 12:42 AM
bstladyarnd52 wrote:go to (removed by moderator) (free)

I don't mean to be bossy, but this isn't allowed at this site. We are not to mention other sites or links -- just an FYI.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 4:26:39 PM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 31, 10 12:44 AM
Phew!. After 3 frustrations in a row, I am happy to buy a good game that *works*!!!

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Aug 31, 10 12:49 AM
Man... I was waiting for this game but forgot when it was coming out and got Reicarnations instead! It's OK but I really wanted to play this...gotta wait a bit.
*sad lunachan*

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Aug 31, 10 12:53 AM
Beautiful, over-the-top production values, unique puzzles, challenging & engaging gameplay, excellent hint system, 2 difficulty modes, lovely sounds/music/voices, full screen & brightness adjustments, plus (best of all)...
no menu bar displays on-screen, just the gorgeous game !
At the new Collector's Edition prices especially, who can resit?
Why would you want to?

Kudos & huge thanks BFG !

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Aug 31, 10 12:57 AM
I am ashamed to admit my name is Kj and I am addicted to BFG's! I just counted 46 partially played games in my game manager and another 31 games I have in my "finished BFG's" desktop folder. This is just since April 11th! The other day I posted that I thought I had 30 unfinished games in my game manager but hadn't actually counted. yikes!

I am definitely purchasing this game tomorrow. 25 minutes into this game and I'm hooked. I haven't finished the first Drawn, so I might possibly finish it first and then wait til this comes out in SE (highly doubt I can wait tho, lol)

I promise to never complain about being a senior citizen on a fixed income again. I'm ashamed at what I've spent on gaming.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 12:59:06 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 31, 10 1:00 AM
What a magnificent treat this game is. Just finished the demo ... LOVED IT!!! Have purchased and plan to immerse myself in it tomorrow. Since it's 4am here, figure I need to get some sleep first.

Happy Gaming!!

Thank you Big Fish and the Drawn Team for a wonderful adventure ... can't wait to see what unfolds.

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on Aug 31, 10 1:03 AM
Have played most of demo and so far this is a great game....it's no cakewalk though...a tad bit on the tough side. Lot's of stuff to do but advice is free ...just click on Franklin. Beautiful A+ grade graphics, music and voice overs. My guess is this is a fairly long game. A must buy here.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 31, 10 1:03 AM
cherbtoo wrote:Played 5 minutes to check that it works but have to wait until tomorrow to purchase as I have already filled 3 cards this month .

whaaaaa me too

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 31, 10 1:06 AM
GrammaKj wrote:I am ashamed to admit my name is Kj and I am addicted to BFG's! I just counted 46 partially played games in my game manager and another 31 games I have in my "finished BFG's" desktop folder. This is just since April 11th! The other day I posted that I thought I had 30 unfinished games in my game manager but hadn't actually counted. yikes!

I am definitely purchasing this game tomorrow. 25 minutes into this game and I'm hooked. I haven't finished the first Drawn, so I might possibly finish it first and then wait til this comes out in SE (highly doubt I can wait tho, lol)

I promise to never complain about being a senior citizen on a fixed income again. I'm ashamed at what I've spent on gaming.

dont be ashamed...we work all our lives...we deserve a little relaxation

[Post New]by happygrams18 on Aug 31, 10 1:07 AM
Good for you GrammaKj...after all the years of hard labor you deserve to have some time to do what you want. Don't feel guilty. Enjoy life!

Now having said that, I am about to download the game. Have not tried the "demo" but after reading the reviews I am set on purchasing my first Collector's Edition game...thank you BF for lowering your price AND giving us 3 punches on our game cards.

I loved the first Drawn game and I have no doubt that this will be as good if not better.

I will let you all know my thoughts after playing..hopefully I can give it my 5 stars or 5 hearts for being one of the best games.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 1:13:52 AM PST

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fish4game on Aug 31, 10 1:13 AM
the video is great!!! downloading

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 31, 10 1:18 AM
Bought, downloaded, and played for about a half an hour. I need to go to bed now or I will be watching the sun come up.

The game is gorgeous and a work of art. I can't wait to play some more.

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Aug 31, 10 1:26 AM
Absolutely loved the first one, and this one has hit the mark again. I've just finished the demo, and I'm eager for more.

Unfortunately, I've got 2 perfectly filled punch cards for this month. I'm going to have to see if I can find 3 more games to get today, otherwise I may have to wait til tomorrow - if I can wait that long.

Almost wish they'd TGT released the game tomorrow, so it could have been the first game purchase of the month.

By the way, to anyone who has purchased it, is the Soundtrack proper MP3 files this time? Or are we stuck with the music locked into the game's music-player, like the original games music was.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 1:28:02 AM PST

Go to: