bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 31, 10 1:51 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Post any Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® technical issues here only

[Post New]by vakrow on Aug 31, 10 2:47 AM
This game wont open at all Val

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Aug 31, 10 4:12 AM
The game will not run in full screen mode.

EDIT TO ADD:

I was able to get the game to work in full screen mode by unchecking aspect ratio under options.

Edited on 08/31/2010 at 6:52:56 AM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 31, 10 4:12 AM
vakrow wrote:This game wont open at all Val

Allow me, vakrow, to join your frustration! On my comp, Reincarnations doesn't open at all too, and I understand you completely... It's just a terrible feeling.

cateyes51
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by cateyes51 on Aug 31, 10 4:20 AM
Am sorry to say this game isn't working for me either. So far in 32 mintues of play I got as far as the rope (first scene) and then the game just stops. Says game not responding. Have downloaded it twice and still the same problem. Everything is updated. To bad this game just won't play for me. Was looking forward to it for a long time.. .. It's a no buy for me till i can at least get the demo to work but only have 28 minutes left so won't have much of a chance to find out or not. Will have to wait for the regular price to come out
cateyes

graytori
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by graytori on Aug 31, 10 4:52 AM
I too am having little luck in playing this game. It loaded just fine and then I get to scene past rope scene and my computer shuts off. I have tried twice now and same problem second try. I love CE's, although I can't play this one. All my components are up to date. I hope there will be a fix for this game.

[Post New]by jilliepepper on Aug 31, 10 5:20 AM
Hi can anyone help me, when any writting pops up i am only getting the bottom parts of the words.

[Post New]by Sakuya on Aug 31, 10 5:32 AM
i'm stuck at the part where you should get the blue lantern
the guide shows me a screen of the place it should be, but it isn't there
starting the game with another profile just doesn't work
everything is up to date too, so i just don't have a clue what to do

[Post New]by Ralphyee on Aug 31, 10 5:50 AM
I just downloaded the game, and I tried to play it. But as soon as the loading screen comes, the game freezes. It stops at 0%. I don't hear music and I don't have a mouse.
This could be my video card, which gave me more problems with games.

Well, any help would be very appreciated.

[Post New]by samiam11475 on Aug 31, 10 6:04 AM
I'm having the same problem with fractured words. It also seems as if there's something missing....items will be highlighed (everything dark except a light shining on the object) and then nothing happens.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Aug 31, 10 6:19 AM
I can't get beyond the rope either. Objects I need aren't here.

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Aug 31, 10 6:37 AM
I'm only getting the bottom half of the dialogs also, thought it was just me so came here and see others are having the same problem.

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Aug 31, 10 6:50 AM
It loaded fine for me but I get to the PLAY screen and I cant find my mouse/cursor. I try moving it around and I see it quick then its gone again. So I havent been able to play at all and have wasted 7 minutes of the demo trying to find the mouse/cursor. Help please!! I really want to try this game!!

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 31, 10 6:59 AM
I would love to try this game, but I can't even get any help on the last two games I purchased. Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows locks up at the gerbil phone call, and Seawise Chronicles locks up at using the runes to open the gate. I tried repeatedly to use the Help email funtion, but it won't let me Send my problem - it just has a Check for Answers button on the bottom of the page, and that button doesn't seem to be attached to anything - absolutely nothing happens when I click it. It won't let me attach my Dr. Felix Results because it says it's either too big or it can't find the location of the file.

I'm getting extremely frustrated. I have never had a problem contacting tech support before, and now I have two games purchased that I can't play and can't get help for.

PLEASE HELP! What do I do now??

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Aug 31, 10 7:01 AM
i couldnt finish first one.did witch puzzle then error message apeared.uninstaled reinstaled.didnt help.kinda leary with bf lately.

[Post New]by lellelind on Aug 31, 10 7:58 AM
There is no blue light (blue lantern) in the alley. I know where it is supposed to hang but it is not there.
I started all over again with a new profile but the blue light is still missing. Then I downloaded the file once again and started all over again but the problem remains.

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Aug 31, 10 8:07 AM
Hi y'all.

The demo game just crashed my pc twice;
I mean: the computer rebooted itself when the game had loaded up to around 80%. Twice. Windows informed me that there had been a serious fault.

The funny thing is that the first time I tried to play it it worked fine. I then wanted some info from the forum/walk through(which does not exist yet) and exited around 7 minutes into the demo game. And now this spontaneous rebooting- veeeeery strange!

I have, of cause, deleted the game now and will wait for an update/regular edition.

chrysteen
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by chrysteen on Aug 31, 10 8:21 AM
The game loaded great..seemed to be moving right along and then....it just froze, gave it the benefit of the doubt, reopened the game...made it a little farther, froze again...on and on we went play, freeze, restart, play freeze restart. Im so disappointed. This is such a good game.

[Post New]by wirevizslas on Aug 31, 10 8:22 AM
I am having major problems.. found the rope .. went up .. now I can't get back to beginning to use lever.. or forward or anything .. help please .. spent 20 minutes trying all sorts of things to get moving.

Donna

Akamar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Akamar on Aug 31, 10 8:28 AM
Huh, after about a half hour, apparently I reached the end of the demo..

Ah well, On my to get list com pay day

Go to: