October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Objects hard to see

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 31, 10 3:15 AM
I am enjoying the game but I am finding the objects very hard to see.

Re:Objects hard to see

[Post New]by lbrohde on Aug 31, 10 8:19 AM
I agree.

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Aug 31, 10 8:34 AM
I didnt get this one for the same reason...demoed it a while back...
gave me a neck ache looking too close to monitor ....

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Sep 1, 10 3:21 AM
Just finished demo and I won't be getting this one. Objects too hard to see and Hint button takes too long to recharge

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Sep 4, 10 5:32 AM
unfortunatly I did get this one. just cant see most of the objects. As for the 'keys' forget it. Have to keep using 'hints' to find objects, so game is going on for ever.

DebMcG7
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by DebMcG7 on Sep 4, 10 10:22 AM
I agree. My eyesight isn't great even with glasses. I bought the game since it was just $2.99, but even at that, I'm regretting it. It's just too frustrating. I have never had to use the hint (reveal) button this much in a game. I can't find very many keys for the same reason.

Too bad. It might have been a fun game if not for that. I doubt I'll bother to finish it.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 10, 10 2:58 PM
I also bought the game because of the price, but I'm not sure I'm going to finish it. I've been using a magnifying glass to try to find objects and my eyes are tired. I certainly don't recommend this particular game -- even for $2.99.

Apadenska
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Apadenska on Sep 25, 10 10:55 PM
After a couple of chapters I got bored with the game. The images are too small and hard to find because there are too many other images crowded in a scene. Straining my eyes from starying at the screen while looking for hidden objects is not my idea of fun!

Go to: