danilon
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

musical notes

[Post New]by danilon on Aug 31, 10 5:27 PM
can't place remaining 7 musical notes - do they go to yellow, red or green?

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:musical notes

[Post New]by popookaka on Aug 31, 10 5:42 PM
if you have all ten notes placed on the page click on any note that isn't green and change it to another line . wait until the light comes back around to see if it is lite green if its not keep moving it to another line until it flashes green. then go on to the next note until they are all green. if a note flases yellow you only have to move it up or down 1 line. if it flashes red you have to move it 2 or more lines either up or down.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by niki93 on Aug 31, 10 5:42 PM
place the notes anywhere on the music score sheet move the notes up or doun the scale till they turn green.

montysgirl
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by montysgirl on Aug 31, 10 7:15 PM
I have all ten musical notes placed and they are all green, but nothing is happening

ncart
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by ncart on Sep 1, 10 8:41 AM
Have you placed the notes in your inventory in the empty bars and adjusted them?

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Sep 1, 10 9:01 PM
I am completely stuck...How do I get the letter from the lion's mouth. I have "19 notes" (all green) on the musical sheet and it still says I am missing notes...Franklin tells me to get the note from the lion's mouth. The lion's mouth is still sparkling. My hint is showing a letter that is addressed to Franklin with a musical note(and red bird) on the page. How do I get that note out of the lion's mouth. I have already put the rock (in the lions mouth) and pulled the lever...It will not let me grab the letter. I would appreciate some advise.

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 9:30:55 PM PST

[Post New]by 0timelost on Sep 2, 10 1:07 AM
After you pull the lever and put the rock in, it should automatically allow you to get the letter unless there is glitches in your version. I went through the procedure twice (with different accounts) and it works for me.

Edited on 09/02/2010 at 1:08:40 AM PST

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Sep 10, 10 2:08 PM
Forget it. Not worth the aggravation at the end of a long work week.....deleting game as we speak. Sheesh.

Xipher
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Xipher on Sep 10, 10 2:14 PM
Put the rock in the lion's mouth!

[Post New]by lemons10 on Sep 13, 10 5:06 PM
I also already have the rock in the lion's mouth and can't get the letter from his mouth. I'll check the forum for game glitches but I'm not happy either. I hate using cheats (what's the point of playing the game) and I just spent a ton of time trying to figure what I did "wrong".

Go to: