RubyAnn57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Another Game like Super Granny!

[Post New]by RubyAnn57 on Sep 1, 10 6:08 AM
To all Super Granny game lovers....there is another game just like it but it's called PANDA CRAZE in Yahoo. I played that one before SG and that's why I love SG....already played SG 5 six times.....when is 7 coming out?

Hope you all enjoy Panda Craze.....

Re:Another Game like Super Granny!

[Post New]by silvergirl_quest on Nov 24, 10 12:42 AM
Thanks, RubyAnn57!

I absolutely adore the Super Granny games (I think 3 and 4 are my favorites) and I keep on playing them. So because of your recommendation I've downloaded Panda Craze and I'll give it a try.

[Post New]by pearlofgr8price on Dec 1, 10 12:37 PM
I checked out Panda craze. since I am a Super Granny lover, but it just didn't have the same appeal to me as the super granny series. It seemed blocky and the story line was dull. Are there any other games that are like Super granny?

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,890 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Dec 2, 10 9:48 AM
there are a lot of user levels at the developers website.

[Post New]by beachgirl6541 on Jan 23, 11 7:08 PM
The new MCF game reminds me of the Super Granny series if that helps...

[Post New]by Games_Blonde on Jan 27, 11 3:29 PM
On no you didn't you silly girl!!!

[Post New]by dan2116 on Aug 8, 13 6:14 PM
What is a MCF game?

grannylover59
Salmon
Salmon
2,890 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Aug 21, 13 8:34 PM
dan2116 wrote:What is a MCF game?

It is a hidden object game

[Post New]by maxmamm777 on Nov 14, 13 11:24 PM
I am the owner of a google group, and I have been reading some of your posts here and realize that granny lovers don't have anyplace to play granny games any longer. My group has 8 or 9 people who make levels for all of the granny games, GIP, SG3, SG4, SG5 and SG6. We make level sets, and they are free. FREE
contact me if you want to join us, these levels are just like the ones that Sandlot gave for free, and I can tell you now, these levels are fun, and some very challenging. maxmamm777@gmail.com if you want to join.

By all means, buy all of your games from Big Fish, We are keeping Granny alive Big Fish so you can sell more and more of your games of her. When we have to purchase a new game, my members come here to purchase the original.

Go to: