bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 10, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ forum

[Post New]by CharliBrown on Nov 13, 08 10:41 AM
FYI...I contacted Arogon, the makers of this game and they told that part 2 should be out in early spring 2009. I can't wait.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Nov 22, 08 1:34 PM
I didn't think I'd like this game, but I LOVE IT. Knowing that it had a lot of hype, I deliberately stretched it out as much as possible by never using the hints (It had a kind of Dream Chronicles feel to it and I strongly suspected it would be short). Every time I got stuck, I quit the game and came back later.

I loved the story, the scenery, the sometimes difficult find-its and mini games. It's well polished and I didn't come across any glitches. And it really was longer than I thought it would be.

It's not a game I could play twice, but the visual and gameplay experience made it worth a credit for me.

[Post New]by ktclayt on Dec 2, 08 7:43 PM
Please I need help, is there a walktrough or cheat for this game.
Please anyone

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 3, 08 6:48 PM
I think the game is good, its not as challenging as some HO but I liked it.

msmoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by msmoot on Jan 4, 09 7:03 PM
i can not find the other rose that goes on the left side of the castle like doll house
can someone help me

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 4, 09 8:37 PM
msmoot wrote:i can not find the other rose that goes on the left side of the castle like doll house can someone help me
What happens when you use a Hint to locate it?

msmoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by msmoot on Jan 6, 09 11:20 AM
LizzieK wrote:
msmoot wrote:i can not find the other rose that goes on the left side of the castle like doll house can someone help me
What happens when you use a Hint to locate it?

msmoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by msmoot on Jan 6, 09 11:22 AM
WHEN I TRY THE HINT BUTTON NOTHING HAPPENS SO I STILL CAN NOT FIND THE ROSE

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 17, 09 9:35 AM
I have just finished this game for the second time, I thought it was brilliant it has everything, beautiful music, beautiful graphics challenging games that you can skip if necessary a hint that fills up rather than have 3 or 4 which is pants on some games. I loved this game and I will deffo buy the next one

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kiminee on Mar 2, 09 12:06 PM
I liked that it made you think - e.g. pic of object was diff angle than object in scene. Sometimes it was tough to find the next key area, until I figured out you can watch where the hint sparkles start from. Not too short either like a lot of the other HOs; thought I was at the end two or three times and still more to go!

You can't click if you read faster than the dialogue scrolls; hope they change this in the sequel. If you click, it skips to the next puzzle and you don't get to read all the dialogue, which was annoying cuz most games you can and I kept forgetting and clicked to hurry it along so missed some of the story. Didn't seem to lose anything vital, but still.

Great game overall, not too easy, not too hard. Great value for my credit!

Edited on 03/02/2009 at 1:57:24 PM PST

druishprin
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by druishprin on Jun 2, 09 5:15 PM
Help i am completely stuck on probably one of the last scenes what is the deal with the gold coins in the slots at the end?? i cant figure out how they are supposed to go

[Post New]by LarissaToti on Jun 10, 09 10:58 AM
The online game doesn´t open. I tried Firefox and Internet Explorer. I tried from different access points on this site. Nothing works. All other games I tried worked fine. What's happening?

Dondra
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Dondra on Jun 17, 09 4:22 PM
Help!!!!!! i am in the basement,at the very beginning of the game,and cant figure out the fuse box puzzle. Someone tell me what to do,Please!!!!!

joannickle
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
45,038 Posts

[Post New]by joannickle on Jun 27, 09 1:25 PM
I am in the cave and the tool box is empty. But my hints keep going back to it. I can't finish the game. What gives with the box and not being able to go on. Is there something I am missing.

joy4u
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by joy4u on Jan 23, 10 5:43 AM
I love this game I also have secrets of the Vatican, I have played them both a few times can anybody tell me if there are any other games like these or similiar

nix28
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by nix28 on Apr 7, 10 1:30 PM
Dondra wrote: Help!!!!!! i am in the basement,at the very beginning of the game,and cant figure out the fuse box puzzle. Someone tell me what to do,Please!!!!!

harlequen
Catfish
Catfish
1,724 Posts

[Post New]by harlequen on Jun 9, 10 11:47 AM
I really would have liked this game if it was not for that this game really lived up
to the name Hidden Object, the things where so well hidden You couldn't even find
them, The only thing I could do was clicking away all the time until something
popped up, today my hand and arm are very sore, I feel like if I played a
M3 all night long

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on Sep 25, 10 4:10 PM
I too had a hard time finding objects. It would have been nice to have had a walk-through of this game. You spend a lot of time trolling around to even find the puzzles to solve.

[Post New]by hfkono on Sep 26, 10 10:05 AM
ktclayt wrote:Please I need help, is there a walktrough or cheat for this game.
Please anyone

Go to: