pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Stuck on Day 28 - any suggestions ?

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Sep 1, 10 6:34 PM
I have been stuck in day 28 for some time now. I just can't figure this one out. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated. I am starting to pull my hair out!

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Stuck on Day 28 - any suggestions ?

[Post New]by Lauralei on Sep 2, 10 4:36 AM
Hi, pugmom. That's where I'm stuck, too, and have been for a while. There always seems to be one last piece of the lightning or shower **** that I cannot find right at the moment I need them most. Search for "Bee Garden PC Game" at YouTube for a clip of getting expert on Day 28. I reached much higher scores using the clip as a guide but reaching goal still eludes me. Pulling out hair is right!

Goal is 1750. Once I reached over 1800 and still ''failed'' but I'm still plugging away. Anyone else have any success?

pugmom2
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by pugmom2 on Sep 2, 10 9:13 AM
Thank you Laualei!
I will check out Youtube. I know, I have the same issue with trying to find the last piece of lighting - makes me thinks its just not there! I will keep trying. If the goal is 1750 you should have won with the 1800 - is there something else going on that I'm missing? Sigh .... maybe after a few cups of coffee I will give it a another try.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on Sep 2, 10 1:02 PM
Well, I finally reached goal on Day 28 and no one was more shocked than I was...with a minute still left to play. Honestly, it might just be the luck of the draw or some fluky thing. Clip is good. After watching it I used only the instant bloom spots (I had been planting all the seeds anywhere I could find an empty spot). I watched when he used the lightning. I saw how he sent bees for training. It seemed to show two waves of planting and a lightning round at the very end...BUT, the taped game got so many instant blooms for the second wave whereas I was twiddling my thumbs looking at an empty plot except for my measly three or four seedlings. I, too, began to think some of the lightning pieces only showed up when the game was good and ready to deliver.

When I finally reached goal everything seemed to go my way. It was busy but I had no idea I was doing so well until ''Goal reached'' appeared. I certainly hadn't done anything different that I know of. I think if you play over and over that winning game will appear. A minute to go??? Me???? Naw, I played Day 28 the same over the last three days. Actually, I had that same feeling with a couple of other hard Days, that the game feels sorry for you and finally lets you win. lol

Don't give up. Mimic the tape until you win. Good luck, pugmom. We can go shopping for wigs together after tearing out all that hair.

Or, some of these.

P.S. The 1750 vs 1800 could have been some odd little thing, getting points in after the bell, something like that. Mostly, I rarely passed 1000.

Edited on 09/02/2010 at 1:08:39 PM PST

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Oct 6, 10 10:38 AM
One thing that I found out , it you have slow moving graphic at first if you click save and quit a lot and go back it will speed up the the bees. It take time for the hard drive to catch up with this one.

[Post New]by likacy on Aug 17, 12 7:17 PM
I stuck on day 28 too!!!! There must be an error!!

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on May 14, 14 11:03 AM
One thing it plays better on Windows 8. On windows xp the bees had trouble moving. Even with an upgraded they struggled to move. Even now.

Go to: