bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape from Frankenstein's Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

kitka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum

[Post New]by kitka on Sep 2, 10 8:47 PM
I can't get the glass clean on the machine that Horatio is enclosed in.

[Post New]by kmg833 on Sep 3, 10 2:20 PM
I can't take one of Isabella's bones. I just keep getting the dialogue and then nothing shows up in my inventory!!

iou001
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by iou001 on Sep 3, 10 9:21 PM
Very quick game. Had to use the walkthrough a couple of times and usually found out that I scanned over an area that had what I was looking for. That I should've clicked on area instead of scanned. Really disappointed that game was so short. Not worth the money.

[Post New]by Racey97 on Sep 4, 10 9:09 AM
I am also having trouble getting the bone part.. Is there a fix for it or what...

[Post New]by pierot2 on Sep 5, 10 8:56 AM
Racey97 wrote:I am also having trouble getting the bone part.. Is there a fix for it or what...

[Post New]by Kiralyn34 on Sep 5, 10 10:43 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled.....still no luck on the bones. Very frustrating since I have already bought the game.
Ran Dr. Felix and am waiting to hear what the verdict is -.-

[Post New]by starsaphire on Sep 5, 10 4:40 PM
I can't get the bone fragment either; it just keeps re-running the dialogue with Isabella.

bl4716
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bl4716 on Sep 5, 10 5:25 PM
Where are the blueprints? I've clicked on everything in the small lab, the library and the main hall....

Thanks....

[Post New]by bugsbuni760 on Sep 5, 10 6:48 PM
I finished the game it was too short for me .

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 8:30:49 PM PST

Boopersgid
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Books in Library

[Post New]by Boopersgid on Sep 6, 10 1:33 PM
Help! I can only find 5 of the books in the library and there should be 6. Boopers

[Post New]by KlausFK on Sep 7, 10 6:17 AM
have the same issue with the bone. Big Fish told me after reinstalling it would work

[Post New]by Bruno7 on Sep 7, 10 6:42 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape from Frankenstein's Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Bruno7 on Sep 7, 10 6:44 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape from Frankenstein's Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape from Frankenstein's Castle players.

[Post New]by CatLovertwo on Sep 7, 10 9:42 PM
kmg833 wrote:I can't take one of Isabella's bones. I just keep getting the dialogue and then nothing shows up in my inventory!!

[Post New]by jellyfishjo on Sep 7, 10 10:04 PM
kmg833 wrote:I can't take one of Isabella's bones. I just keep getting the dialogue and then nothing shows up in my inventory!!

I get the same problem - did you ever figure out how to get the bone? I am frustrated! grrr...
please help!

[Post New]by mario2248 on Sep 8, 10 3:28 AM
KlausFK wrote:have the same issue with the bone. Big Fish told me after reinstalling it would work

[Post New]by hervekenler on Sep 8, 10 11:29 AM
bl4716 wrote:Where are the blueprints? I've clicked on everything in the small lab, the library and the main hall....

Thanks....

[Post New]by bnaron on Sep 10, 10 6:05 PM
If you want don't want to ruin your experience do not take the Master key and decode the front door lock before freeing Horatio. If you do, you will get locked in the lab and won't be able to get out. It will keep asking you to find the Master key, which you already had and used.

Jeez. That sucks!!!

[Post New]by QueAquila on Sep 10, 10 7:33 PM
hervekenler wrote:
bl4716 wrote:Where are the blueprints? I've clicked on everything in the small lab, the library and the main hall....

Thanks....

Blueprints are in the memory on the lower left side. they are a curled up paper on the floor.

Go to: