finished in less than an hour

[Post New]by Tylerkirk82 on Sep 2, 10 5:59 AM
Did anybody else get the demo and then beat the game within the hour? I was shocked! Why charge for something that takes just an hour to finish?

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:finished in less than an hour

[Post New]by magmitch on Sep 2, 10 6:27 AM
I agree, and boring to boot! imho

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Sep 2, 10 6:53 AM
wow! Did you do a lot of skipping?
Dr.good

[Post New]by heatherington on Sep 2, 10 7:03 AM
I know I skip past the boring conversations. But if this thing only takes an hour to play I know I'm only going to pay $2.99 for it.

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by vkacademy on Sep 2, 10 7:13 AM
I think I was pretty close to being finished when the hour ended. I had just turned off the stasis machine and the doctor burst in. Way too short of a game, but not a bad one if you like escape type games.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 2, 10 7:17 AM
I don't see how it's possible to finish this game in an hour. I played for half an hour and I only finished level 2. Granted, I'm not a speed demon but I'm not having any problems and the game is running smoothly.

By the way, I really like this game. The actions required make sense to me and are laid out logically unlike some of the recent games that have been released.

karen876
Catfish
Catfish
1,524 Posts

[Post New]by karen876 on Sep 2, 10 8:00 AM
I played reading everything and not skipping any puzzles and was about to get to level 6 when the demo ended. Based on the fact that there are only 10 levels to this game then I would probably get another hours play from it. Do I want to? No. Too much hand holding. Find the Banquet Hall.... What a laugh. Every door is labelled so it didn't take much "finding". Stuck? Click on the tasks book and it will either show the items you are looking for or tell you exactly what to do. Way too easy and now I do believe that it would be possible to finish this game in less than an hour.... (out of five).

[Post New]by Aziraphale on Sep 3, 10 2:55 PM
Did it in 50 minutes. I only skipped the first annoying color-switching (?) door lock puzzle, and I missed two artifacts (probably from the same room).

[Post New]by spruce on Sep 4, 10 5:00 AM
I skipped one puzzle and, having consulted the walkthrough when the demo finished, I was just about to start level 8. So, yes, very short!

Go to: