bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born! September 2, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 2, 10 2:13 PM
We have a new version of Robin's Quest: A Legend Born available now. This new version of the game has fixed the prompting to insert a CD issue.

We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

Game Updates in the Game Manager

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born! September 2, 2010.

[Post New]by gordo33 on Sep 7, 10 4:49 PM

GET ON BOARD SHIP CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Robin's Quest: A Legend Born! September 2, 2010.

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 7, 10 5:33 PM
gordo33 wrote:
GET ON BOARD SHIP CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER

We try not to put spoilers in this topic, but it will usually help when you get stuck to check the Blog Walkthrough. It has step by step instrutions for each chapter, including marked screenshots.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Edited on 09/07/2010 at 5:33:56 PM PST

bakedbean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bakedbean on Sep 17, 10 11:00 AM
I need some help because I have tried and tried to find the last pardon for the boy asleep on the dock so I can get on the boat and continue BUT..after checking the walkthru it seems I have already collected 7.. ie.. the house in the field, the church aisle ( with the sleeping man), the doorway at the altar, the candlelabra at the church steeple steps, the basement shelf and candelabra on the table in the basement , and the bell tower ( two there).. yet it doesn't show up and I cannot continue .. any suggestions? and in the church aisle ( sleeping man) the area clear sign is hanging in the way of checking that just in case. also the same problem in the bell tower although I am sure I got two there.. thanks.. J.A.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Sep 18, 10 10:55 PM
bakedbean wrote:I need some help because I have tried and tried to find the last pardon for the boy asleep on the dock so I can get on the boat and continue BUT..after checking the walkthru it seems I have already collected .

We try not to put spoilers in this topic. Please see the existing topic "alan a dale"--it should answer your question. I would note, however, that several of the locations you mentioned are not for Alan a Dale (the boy on the docks)--they were for another character, so that's probably some of the confusion. But check the Alan a Dale topic,it should help

Good luck!
Robin

p.s. If a location says AREA CLEAR there is nothing more to find there, so you don't have to worry about the sign blocking something.

Edited on 09/19/2010 at 11:44:46 AM PST

[Post New]by schrisman on Oct 17, 10 10:19 AM
Has anyone solved this problem? I am stuck trying to get the last pardon for Alan Dale but I picked all 7 up but only 6 show up. I can't board the ship without the missing pardon. Is there a work around?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 17, 10 11:06 AM
schrisman wrote:Has anyone solved this problem? I am stuck trying to get the last pardon for Alan Dale but I picked all 7 up but only 6 show up. I can't board the ship without the missing pardon. Is there a work around?

Unfortunately that sounds like a glitch. If you got the game here at Big Fish Games and you're sure you got all 7, you'll need to get in touch with Customer Service by clicking on the green envelope in the right column. They should be able to help one way or another.

If you want to check again and make sure you got them all, see the Blog Walkthrough. It has marked screenshots showing the locations of all the pardon pieces.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by Helping__Voice on Feb 24, 11 10:13 PM
Hi

I have finished this game. It was simply awesome. A very nice art work. I have seen such a nice game after a long time. I left my work, started playing it and completed it in a one go . There were few issues like navigation. Some navigations were obscured which was not good . ' Area Clear' was a good clue but in some areas it misguided me. Once I cleared each and every location and I didn't know what to do next. I searched each and every location but 'Area Clear' was appearing at all locations. After 1 hour I found a path near the mill. It was a bit irritating.

Go to: