large file games

[Post New]by darmik on Sep 2, 10 7:29 PM
how come there is no large file games or nancy drews games being released any more. not every one likes hog.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

Re:large file games

[Post New]by Janie42 on Sep 4, 10 7:58 PM
@ darmik
Agree... wish more large file "true-type" adventure games would get released here...
but, these LFs are far more $ to make than hogs, so if BFG gets any, it's typically only after they've been out for a while.

About the Nancy Drews, since BFG usually offers them, fingers-crossed we'll see the 2 new ones (Trail of the Twister & Secrets Can Kill Remastered) here before Christmas.

In case you've not tried Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches, it's fantastic! Likewise, Green Moon, while not LF, is a really good adventure, and all the Carol Reed mysteries can give great entertainment--these you'll either love or hate, though. They're very unique-looking, relaxed, craftily plotted with lots of dialogue, humour & interesting storylines.

Edited on 09/04/2010 at 7:58:42 PM PST

[Post New]by darmik on Sep 4, 10 9:36 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I have done all the large file and adventures games there is. Quess I will just have to wait. Thanks again.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Sep 6, 10 10:18 AM
@darmik
Happy to chat with an adventure game lover!
If you've not already bought Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison, grab it!
It's a terrific "true" adventure game--no hog stuff--great puzzles / tasks variety (most medium challenging). Playing experience & story are like LF but we don't need to play for days to complete. I give it a 4.5+ stars.
Let us know what you think if you play it!

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 10:18:43 AM PST

[Post New]by darmik on Sep 11, 10 1:26 PM
Hey Janie42.
Already played The witchs prison.It only took me 2 nights to finish it. Good game any ways. I would have liked it to be longer though. I have played every game in Large file and Adventure. I have no life. LOL

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Sep 24, 10 6:30 PM
@ darmik
Hehe... same here !
There's a new Sherlock Holmes LF out!
Off to buy. . .

Go to: