bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Tornado: The secret of the magic cave technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 3, 10 12:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

bradalex
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Post any Tornado: The secret of the magic cave technical issues here only

[Post New]by bradalex on Sep 3, 10 3:53 AM
Don't agree with comparison with " Treasure Seekers". Nelly is much brighter and more forceful than Tom!

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Sep 3, 10 6:01 AM
I can't get past the create new player screen. I have uninstalled and am reinstalling. Hopefully it will take this time.

lyn58
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lyn58 on Sep 3, 10 6:30 AM
The game dl but I have no words. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Help!!!!

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Sep 3, 10 6:36 AM
I solved my problem. I'm a left handed mouser and this game is for right handed mousing only. I was clicking the wrong side.

sherrilafkas
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilafkas on Sep 3, 10 6:39 AM
Ok, brand new computer baought on Thursday. I open game and there is no curser. How can i play a game with no curser. Anyone else with this problem? Would turn off custum curser if i had one to do so.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Sep 3, 10 6:54 AM
had no problem d/l the game or playing, however, when I wanted to quit the game, it went to a black screen (still with the music playing) - had to do CTRL/ALT/DELETE and stop it from the task manager and after doing that, it messed up my desktop icons and windows sidebar - HAD TO REBOOT to get it back.

Therefore - a definite NO BUY for me. Also - just really did not like anything about the game.

tazkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tazkat on Sep 3, 10 4:53 PM
the game is very very sluggish. is there anything i need to check??

[Post New]by bigfoot1369 on Sep 4, 10 5:41 AM
SUCKS!!!

[Post New]by friendlyalien on Sep 5, 10 10:08 AM
No words are showing up. New player screen appears not to work since typing does not show up, but when I click OK, game proceeds. None of the list items show up but you can see when item is crossed off the list as the cross marks appear.

dregester
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by dregester on Sep 11, 10 2:33 PM
This game is running very sluggish and I don't usually have that problem. Don't know if uninstalling and reinstalling would help or not.

[Post New]by gritsouth8 on Sep 11, 10 9:16 PM
I'm down in the mine trying to collect the gas can but it is so close to the entranceof the mine the compass comes up andsneds me to the other room. Help!

sheilafaye
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by sheilafaye on Sep 22, 10 3:21 PM
Sherrilafkas, i had exactly the same problem; new computer bought last week and no cursor. Are you running Windows 7? I tried uninstall/reinstall but got the problem over again so i just moved on...

Sheila

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on Sep 29, 11 9:04 AM
can't get the locomotive past thoes coal carts, no matter what I do, so I have to click on skip. also having problems trying to light all the fuses.

Go to: