Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

Not a HOG in my opinion

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Sep 3, 10 12:34 AM
If it doesn't have Hidden Object lists, then it's not a HOG. When is BigFish going to start categorising Games correctly?

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Not a HOG in my opinion

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Sep 3, 10 6:32 AM
The floor mat looks more of a ADVENTURE GAME not a HOG. Just from the perviews I haven't play yet. What do u think of the game?

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Sep 3, 10 12:14 PM
I agree, this is totally NOT a hog-I enjoyed it as a change of pace, but too short for me to buy

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Sep 3, 10 5:38 PM
SHEAR_JOY wrote:The floor mat looks more of a ADVENTURE GAME not a HOG. Just from the perviews I haven't play yet. What do u think of the game?

I don't mind a few puzzles but this one just had way too many! I also enjoy a list of Hidden Objects which this Game doesn't have enough of. Nice Music and Graphics though. I may buy the $6.99 version when it comes out but I'm definitely not buying this one.

[Post New]by Maribird on Sep 4, 10 3:50 PM
This is one of the worst games I have bought- not a HOG- hope it gets better if I can figure out how to proceed.

BobbiH
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BobbiH on Sep 5, 10 9:28 AM
Definitely not a HOG. And I bought it without a tryout after seeing it rated in the top 20 of HOGs. It is totally an Adventure game. Wish it had been labeled correctly.

Go to: