For Anyone In Need......there is a walkthrough

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 3, 10 9:24 AM
........send me a pm and I will let you know where to find it.

For those of you who don't know it, it is against BFG's policy, rules and regulations, to post other websites in the forums. So, therefore I can't post the link here, but can in a PM.
I'm playing a game too, and may not get back with you right away.

Edited on 09/03/2010 at 9:13:59 PM PST

krunch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

For Anyone In Need......there is a walkthrough

[Post New]by krunch on Sep 3, 10 12:30 PM
JustDontTryIt wrote:........send me a pm and I will let you know where to find it.

gramma66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:For Anyone In Need......there is a walkthrough

[Post New]by gramma66 on Sep 3, 10 1:30 PM
where is the walkthrough

[Post New]by dmcnrcc on Sep 3, 10 6:47 PM
where?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Sep 3, 10 7:08 PM
Also, at that same website, if you look under "user tips" for this game there are some very detailed explanations for the queen's face puzzle, the candle puzzle and the frog puzzle (including screenshots)

[Post New]by kitkat1836 on Sep 3, 10 9:17 PM
Where is it?

[Post New]by kitkat1836 on Sep 3, 10 9:18 PM
Where is it?

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 3, 10 9:20 PM
As I said in the OP, I can't put it here in the forum. You have to send me a personal message.

bansama
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

[Post New]by bansama on Sep 4, 10 12:25 AM
You could simply use a search engine with the search term "Drawn Dark Flight walkthrough" and you'll almost certainly find it as the first result.

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Sep 22, 10 10:01 PM
hi fish hope its agreat day/nite for you. please send info for walkthrough thanks this is about to drive me nuts.this is the only c e without a s g. my thought rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. there idea for one is a flop. hope to hear from you soon i gusse b f makes a goof now & then hummmmmmm happy as a clam

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 24, 10 7:00 PM
We are not allowed to post URLs to other sites in the forums. At the top right corner of every post in the forums there is a little purple envelope with the letters PM next to it. This is to send a private message to that particular poster. So if you want the walkthrough, then PM JustDontTryIt.

If anyone is interested in a video walkthrough, I have finally figured out how to take video of my screen and played around with my iMovies to make videos. I'm mostly concentrating on the three puzzles I know are giving most people the hardest time (Beacon of Hope, Queen's Face, and the candles), though if there is interest in others, I can do those puzzles too. I already have the Beacon of Hope one done. If you're interested in a link, send me a PM (little purple envelope).

Edit to say - I do work, so if you send me a PM during the weekday, I won't get to it until that night.

Edited on 09/24/2010 at 7:01:28 PM PST

Go to: