sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Free Horatio/ Stasis Chamber

[Post New]by sno13wy on Sep 3, 10 11:34 AM
The axe will not cut the red power cable......what am I doing wrong?

Re:Free Horatio/ Stasis Chamber

[Post New]by JustDontTryIt on Sep 3, 10 12:17 PM
Did you turn to the left of the chamber? You can't cut it from the front view.

[Post New]by PieMan571 on Sep 5, 10 7:43 AM
i cut the red cabel but what do i use the kye for? he just wont come out! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

[Post New]by Proofreader on Sep 5, 10 11:10 AM
I can't find the code to enter into the stasis chamber to free horatio. The logical place for it to be is on the book on the floor that will enlarge, but the numbers here will not unlock the chamber. ??? What is the code for the stasis chamber?

[Post New]by Proofreader on Sep 5, 10 11:11 AM
Proofreader wrote:I can't find the code to enter into the stasis chamber to free horatio. The logical place for it to be is on the book on the floor that will enlarge, but the numbers here will not unlock the chamber. ??? What is the code for the stasis chamber?

[Post New]by Dishwasherdolly on Sep 6, 10 5:49 PM
the code is on the right in form of a letter click each part until you have 3 numbers
hope this helps

[Post New]by shebaml on Oct 10, 10 8:59 AM
I went back to the stasis chamber with the axe and key,but still can't get the axe to cut the red wire. Help!

[Post New]by Pamess84 on Dec 16, 10 4:00 PM
Dishwasherdolly wrote:the code is on the right in form of a letter click each part until you have 3 numbers

hope this helps

Doesn ´t open with those numbers please tell me what I have to do or better...the numbers....please!!

Go to: