Help>>..jet pack

[Post New]by Luluaplayer on Nov 11, 08 9:33 AM
Please help have done everything as per walkthrou checked and double checked but my jet pack still explodes has any one any ideas????????

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Help>>..jet pack

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 11, 08 9:49 AM
Hey Luluaplayer, I have sent a PM on how I have been able to help many people with this problem. Hope I can help you too!

[Post New]by bguidry49 on Nov 14, 08 10:33 PM
If you do not mind I could use the same help! I have not played it for 2 weeks because I was frustrated with it. I would like to try and finish it.

MadPoet
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by MadPoet on Nov 14, 08 10:36 PM
I read somewhere ( I think a different thread ) that you need to let the paper dry before using it.

[Post New]by ZCharmed17 on Nov 17, 08 7:53 AM
When you get to the step in the jet pack instructions where you move the lever, be sure that you click, hold and drag the lever to the correct location. Clicking on the lever more than once to move it one notch at a time appears to make the jet pack explode, even if you end in the correct location. Again, make sure to click, hold and drag the lever in one move before unclicking the mouse. this worked for me. good luck

dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Nov 17, 08 9:00 AM
hi all, would be gratefull for any help on the jet pack i have done everything as people have said ie, dried the paper moved the bar in one step but still get blown up was enjoying the game but getting fed up now and if i leave it i wont go back to it, is there a certain place in the ground you have to go? PLEASE SAVE MY SANITY thanks in advance for any help. L

dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Nov 17, 08 2:09 PM
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO TONLEE THANKS TO HIM/HER I'M FLYING HIGH AND MY SANITY IS SAVED WELL DONE YOU CLEVER GIRL/BOY, L PS, WHAT A BRIGHT SPARK YOU ARE

dundeepeh
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by dundeepeh on Nov 17, 08 3:27 PM
Well tonlee, here i am again after flying high and going to the tower then to the island i am back in the library but nancy wont take the books you can read them but wont go in the inventry just go back on the shelves

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Nov 24, 08 8:57 AM
I've reached the same bit as you guys but instead of having a problem getting the jetpack going, my problem is KEEPING it going!! After leaving the tower, I try to fly to the island (as per a walkthrough I found - gameboomers) but I keep running out of fuel and taking a dive into the ocean. I have tried various different directions from the tower but nothing seems to be working.
Can anyone help??

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 24, 08 2:15 PM
No prob. The island is straight back from the flower garden with the little men statues. Hope this helps! Have fun Flying!

[Post New]by AuntieJulie on Nov 24, 08 3:30 PM
Thank you! Once I was in the right direction I flew around fabulously! (well, until I was thrown into the laboratory, anyway).
Can I take this opportunity to say thanks and even though I've been a BFG member for quite a long time now, this is the first time I've thought about using the forum to ask for help. It's a great facility and the reply came back so quickly. I'm so pleased I found BFG - great games and great people.

Go to: