bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

New build of Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ - 11/11/08

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 11, 08 10:04 AM
Hello everyone! I thought I'd let you know that recently Big Fish Games released a new build of Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on its website. This new build corrects the issue some users were having with the ending cinematic continuously looping and preventing the user from returning to the main menu. If you download, and install this new build of the game, the problem should be corrected. If you need further assistance in obtaining a new build of a game, please refer to our help topic entitled Uninstall / Reinstall a Game.

If you continue to have any other technical problems, then I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

Re:New build of Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ - 11/11/08

[Post New]by chezza50 on Nov 11, 08 11:51 AM
i bought the game yesterday played the 60 min game it just want load..i cant play it..frustrated..

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Nov 11, 08 12:39 PM
I can confirm that you can now exit the game at the end. I uninstalled and downloaded again. Thanks for info

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Nov 11, 08 4:48 PM
Any secrets as to how to find the areas that contain the magnifying class with picture circles. I keep looking and looking. They are hard to find. Otherwise I do like the game..

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Nov 11, 08 5:09 PM
Woofie53 wrote:When you uninstall and reinstall the game, do you continue where you left off, or do you have to start all over again?

Thanks!!

I am wondering the same thing. I am starting the underwater part and not sure how close that is to the end. I am afraid to reinstall and then I would have to start all over, although it is a lot of fun.

ChristinaF
Clownfish
Clownfish
832 Posts

[Post New]by ChristinaF on Nov 11, 08 7:21 PM
Koalanut wrote:
Woofie53 wrote:When you uninstall and reinstall the game, do you continue where you left off, or do you have to start all over again?

Thanks!!

I am wondering the same thing. I am starting the underwater part and not sure how close that is to the end. I am afraid to reinstall and then I would have to start all over, although it is a lot of fun.

When I uninstalled and then reinstalled the new build of the game, I did NOT have to start over. My data file (i.e., saved game status) was saved and retained even though I deleted the game. I have found this to be true with almost any of the games I download as well as the ones I purchase retail. So go ahead and get the new build without worry. I haven't finished the game yet, so I can't speak to whether the new build actually fixed the end-game problem. But I trust Big Fish to release a working game build or patch.

Cheers!

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Nov 12, 08 2:17 AM
Brilliant game, loved it! the only problem I had was at the end, when the game end kept looping, but am downloading the new build. Will definitely re-play this.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Nov 12, 08 9:06 AM
ChristinaF wrote:
Koalanut wrote:

Thanks!!

When I uninstalled and then reinstalled the new build of the game, I did NOT have to start over. My data file (i.e., saved game status) was saved and retained even though I deleted the game. I have found this to be true with almost any of the games I download as well as the ones I purchase retail. So go ahead and get the new build without worry. I haven't finished the game yet, so I can't speak to whether the new build actually fixed the end-game problem. But I trust Big Fish to release a working game build or patch.

Cheers!

Thanks Christina!!! I uninstalled and reinstalled and no progress lost. Thanks for the help!

[Post New]by latinlizzie on Nov 12, 08 3:00 PM
what a great game, bought it today and finished it today, at least i think its still today, better go check the time i suppose.

Dahmom
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
430 Posts

[Post New]by Dahmom on Nov 12, 08 4:17 PM
Well i decided to start it over and finished but it did stick at the end, the fix didnt work for me. i had to shut down my system to get out of it, but others wise it was a great game i hope we get more

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Nov 12, 08 8:02 PM
I got to the underwater part okay and am now in a scene where 3 yellow fish and one red one swim back and forth. The hand opened one ring for me to fill but now will show no other "hand" areas. I have wasted 4 hours going minutely over this scene with no results. The hint works to the extent that it gives me other articles but will not open the rings, nor show a "hand" for an area to explore, so I can proceed. If anyone else is at this level please let me know if game is working okay for you......... Thanks! I am getting very frustrated!!!!!

[Post New]by yesdarling200320 on Nov 15, 08 4:09 PM
Help, I'm on the map where you have to find the codes. I never went that far in math. Can someone PLEASE help me solve this part?

Thank You!
WandaS

New build of Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ - 11/11/08

[Post New]by yesdarling200320 on Nov 16, 08 3:46 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello everyone! I thought I'd let you know that recently Big Fish Games released a new build of Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on its website. This new build corrects the issue some users were having with the ending cinematic continuously looping and preventing the user from returning to the main menu. If you download, and install this new build of the game, the problem should be corrected. If you need further assistance in obtaining a new build of a game, please refer to our help topic entitled <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>.

If you continue to have any other technical problems, then I would recommend that you contact our Customer Support staff. They are well trained in assisting with technical questions and concerns. You can contact them by clicking <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=hl_7skgj" target="_blank">here</a>.

Thank you for visiting the forums!

[Post New]by yesdarling200320 on Nov 16, 08 3:52 AM
Hello Gamers,
I bought this game today and downloaded it. After the download, I did a defrag to set all in order. I never had any trouble with the game at all. I just finished it and I'm ready for the next one to come out. I really did enjoy the game and it was easy and fast. I never froze up once. The only trouble I had was the math puzzle and that was me and not the game.

I give it 2 thumbs up!!!!!

Always remember when you download anything??? Do a defrag to set all in order.

Have FUN!

WandaS

[Post New]by mfriley on Nov 16, 08 4:26 AM
Hi

I am at the same area as Jacquelinesue - the underwater part and only one set of rings open. I need to find two objects the 'mortar & pestle / padlock' (well that's what it looks like). I have unistalled and re-installed and still got the same problem. The hints show other objects that are not for this set of rings and no other hand or eye displays. Apart from that I love the game but need to get passed this as I will just give up with frustration & boredom - please help.

stupidanacrox
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by stupidanacrox on Aug 17, 09 11:55 AM
i've buy this game today, and it's pretty cool. I like it a lot

Best game ever

[Post New]by bskqzb on Oct 13, 09 1:38 PM
its the best game ever. bought the full version and its amaaaazing

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Nov 2, 09 4:42 PM
marilenel48 wrote:well i just down loaded the free trial and it was kinda hard the first part when your i the girls room then went to basement....well picked up a few things tape pliers, and sissors passed them around room...nothing happened......then i clicked on hint and got nothing but a little sound.....I loved playing Azada and realy would like to try this one....please help if you can e-mail me at my regular mail that would be great too marilenel48@aol.com thanks

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Nov 2, 09 4:44 PM
hey there, do you realize you have put your email on world wide web?? not wise. hope you dont get junk mail. from a fishy.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Nov 2, 09 4:45 PM
hi there any know how long this game is? looks good.

Go to: