Walkthrough

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:Drawn Dark Flight

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 4, 10 1:03 PM
Welcome to the pond kitkat1836!

MargieB explains in her post below (direct link here) how to access the in-game strategy guide.
MargieB wrote:
popookaka wrote:until their is a walk thru or strategy guide included in purchase this is a NO buy for me.
The strategy guide has been built into the game, it's just not formatted as a regular strategy guide would be.

The smart guide which can be accessed by clicking on the HINT button in the lower right corner knows exactly what you need next in order to advance in the game.

Look at the image shown and pick up the item or do the task it is showing you. In many ways the smart guide is easy to use since you don't have to flip through a guide until you find the area you need help with.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,

MargieB
I'm also going to move this thread over to the full game forum for Drawn: Dark Flight, which you can access directly from here. Not to worry, this thread will be visible in both Chit-Chat and the game forum.

bfgOkeechobee

Edited on 09/04/2010 at 1:03:59 PM PST

shazamer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Drawn Dark Flight- caution maybe spoiler

[Post New]by shazamer on Feb 1, 11 8:50 AM
I don't have a hint button on lower right screen. I do have an advice button on the lower left screen.
The advice keeps telling me to get the string from near the 3 statues, marionettes.
Ok, I'm guessing that maybe the hanging fishes because I can't find any other statues beside the playing children.
I found the violin stone hanging but searched everywhere for someway to get it down- can't find anything to break the rope.
It would be really nice to have a walkthrough. The smart guide isn't telling me where to find the three statues.
Thanks so much.

GGrannyX7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Drawn Dark Flight

[Post New]by GGrannyX7 on Oct 17, 11 5:20 PM
I'm stuck on the same thing, where are the 3 statues?

Go to: