bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fill Up 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fill Up 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fill Up 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Kadra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fill Up 2 forum

[Post New]by Kadra on Sep 4, 10 11:44 AM

Please fix this games resolution as it refuses to be played

Ask70
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Ask70 on Sep 4, 10 5:11 PM
There should be a note about the resolution requirements on the page for this game

Kadra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Kadra on Sep 6, 10 9:11 PM
Ask70 wrote:There should be a note about the resolution requirements on the page for this game

I already know what they are but it won't accept any other resolution and it can' be adjusted and i don't have the stupid resolution it wants.

and don't tell me to adjust my settings as i have and nothing works and obviously its not my laptop or my os as my comp is only 3 months old runs win7 and i'm not the only one with this problem

next time read the other discussions then post

[Post New]by NESS14 on Sep 10, 10 10:56 AM
This game gives one big headache, leave well alone. I did all resolutions possible on my pretty top notch comp but it does not want to know, keeps repeating on blank black screen will only run on da da da res but still does not want to know same as me now. BF give it the big heave **** right down the drain.

Go to: