bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Youda Survivor forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 10 11:32 AM
Welcome to Youda Survivor forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Youda Survivor players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Youda Survivor forum

[Post New]by Anoushka123 on Sep 23, 10 5:13 AM
Cool graphics, and game play is quite interesting!!!

Walkthrough PLEASE

[Post New]by sparker525 on Sep 27, 10 2:12 PM
I know a walkthrough may be kind of difficult because of the layout of the map but I wish someone would at least attempt one.

I love this game but I'm stuck on a level and cannot finish with gold. It's the seconed seige. If anyone has any advice or help on this one, please let me know!

[Post New]by cool_chill on Oct 8, 10 5:29 AM
Love the game! It'll be nice if I didn’t started to lag like crazy after a while.

[Post New]by Aarhus on Oct 25, 10 3:38 PM
This game is so much fun!!! Also very addictive. I usually don't care for TM or strategy games, because I am not very good at them. But in this game, I can go back as many times as I want and try to get the gold. I think I will be playing this game more than a few times. Bring on more of these games, and keep up the good work Big Fish!

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Nov 7, 10 4:40 PM
Anoushka123 wrote: Cool graphics, and game play is quite interesting!!!

mmmmmmmm........I think Anoushka is a Youda employee. Check out her profile.

[Post New]by ms2arivarasu on Nov 25, 10 5:08 AM
Awesome! The first one rocked, so looking forward to trying this one! Thanks ASG!

habte
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by habte on Feb 6, 11 11:56 PM
I always like the youda games. The learning curve is easy, but the levels get more challenging, the graphics are good and the games are addicting. To bad that it is only a demo. I will consider to buy the full version…

FbiSpy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FbiSpy on Feb 25, 11 4:12 AM
i love this but it gets really tough…..but still it is fun to play...

[Post New]by ira_hannah on Apr 20, 11 3:01 AM
pretty cool game! nice game but too much of loading.

Isaac1942
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Isaac1942 on May 13, 11 1:37 AM
I always like the youda games. The learning curve is easy, but the levels get more challenging, the graphics are good and the games are addicting.

[Post New]by Ironic_Twist on Jun 5, 11 7:43 AM
I'm wondering if the game is still buggy. I completed all levels with gold but can't win the Gold Sweep achievement.

I'm missing a mask and can't figure out which level has it. Does anyone know which levels have masks?

dbsone10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dbsone10 on Jul 5, 11 10:30 PM
Completely different to anything I have ever tried before - but oh so worth it!

finn_finn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by finn_finn on Aug 19, 11 10:38 PM
Interesting game, I love all the Youda games and this one is no exception... very well thought out and keeps you on your toes....

[Post New]by aziza_phillip on Sep 21, 11 2:46 AM
Wow what a challenge game!! Would buy it in a snap to see how the rest of the game goes!!

ug4z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ug4z on Nov 12, 11 3:58 AM
nice challenging game. my first youda game and it was a great one. much like the farm frenzy games but does a twist near the end that is more challenging.

e_isaac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by e_isaac on Jan 4, 12 2:16 AM
This click-management game is outstanding. It is very well done in graphics and sound. The tasks are also very good. It is finally a game that has not been in 2 days. I was still playing and with much enthusiasm.

sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by sas65 on May 27, 12 11:28 AM
im two from end of game and it shows white powder in a receipe, but there is no machine for it. What is it asking for?

[Post New]by popescuralu on Sep 18, 12 5:57 AM
hello.
can help me please...i buy this game,i go to check in purchase history the game but i don't found there.what happening????

[Post New]by Chunsw on Jun 29, 14 1:03 AM
Help! playing YOUDA SURVIVOR 1 - how do you make the yellow potion? Theres no mention of this anywhere. Thanks Chunsw

Go to: