Rosa96
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Pulley for dumbwaiter engine

[Post New]by Rosa96 on Sep 4, 10 8:49 PM
I am at the end of the second novella. I have only the gaffe left in my inventory and the belt for the engine. It will not allow me to put the belt on the dumbwaiter engine because it says the engine needs a pulley. I have searched every room in the house. Anyone know where I can find the pulley? I see nothing about it it in the walk through. HELP!!!!!!!

Re:Pulley for dumbwaiter engine

[Post New]by motherall on Sep 5, 10 11:01 AM
I believe the pulley is the one in the attic.

laffinlady
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by laffinlady on Sep 6, 10 2:51 PM
Once you place the gears, winch handle and oilcan on the winch and click on the WINCH HANDLE it will lower the attic steps. Up in the attic, go to the clock. Place the WEIGHT on the clock and set it to 10:05 by using the small levers below the clock's face. Pick up the RELIEF PIECE 1/2 inside the clock. Zoom into the BAG in the upper right; cut it thrice with the KINFE and pick up the RELIEF PIECE 2/2. Play the Hidden Object Scene. The PULLEY will be added to inventory.

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jan 10, 11 7:23 PM
[b]I used the pulley on the motor in the attic and then moved it to the dumb waiter, but pushing the button in the kitchen, it says nothing is happening. Is there something else I need to do?

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Jan 10, 11 7:38 PM
[b]Answering my own question. Have to turn on electricity. dumb is right. ha ha

Go to: