bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

One more thing...

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Sep 5, 10 2:14 AM
WHAT is bfg's big hangup on hidden object games?!?!? I am so sick and tired of finding a game that LOOKS interesting, clicking on it and finding out it's JUST another hidden object game!!! Man, "Where's Waldo?" died out YEARA ago! GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!

bluesruley2k
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

Re:One more thing...

[Post New]by bluesruley2k on Sep 5, 10 2:16 AM
Oops! *years* ago...Just in case all you "hidden object" fans couldn't figure that one out! LOL....Seriously...Stop ruining this site!!!!!

One more thing...

[Post New]by Flooze on Mar 14, 12 2:59 AM
bluesruley2k wrote:WHAT is bfg's big hangup on hidden object games?!?!? I am so sick and tired of finding a game that LOOKS interesting, clicking on it and finding out it's JUST another hidden object game!!! Man, "Where's Waldo?" died out YEARA ago! GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!

I agree with you 100%...trying to find TM games I like are becoming the rarity!

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:One more thing...

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Mar 14, 12 12:53 PM
Here Here...I second the motion.

Actually, I've often wondered if the hidden object games are so prolific because they are easier to code/create? So many of them look/feel similar that one has to wonder.

I do play some hidden object games, but don't prefer them over other games - partly because I rarely replay them, so consider them to be something of a waste of money.

Go to: