AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Atlantis Sky Patrol - Level 81

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 11, 08 3:07 PM
My husband is playing this but I don't know what level he's on. If he is near it I'll ask him to pay attention to it........if he's past it I'll ask what he did to get through it. Somehow I think he's a ways behind though.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Nov 15, 08 5:03 PM
Ok. My husband got past this level. Seems from here on out (he's on 91) that you need to spend most of the time on what I call the trains and hit the mines whenever you can. Whereas it's important to clear the mines to close off the entrance tunnel, it's very difficult, if not impossible to get through if you focus on the mines.

DrMarlene
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by DrMarlene on Nov 15, 08 7:52 PM
I'm sorry...I'm confused. Focus on the trains or the mines?

[Post New]by 8dzaweek on Mar 16, 09 5:08 PM
i've been playing level 81 for about two weeks (180 tries) and i have tried the orbs, the trains (or colored marbles) but they are too fast to remove to get to the static orbs......looks like a patch is needed here. Upgrades don't happen at this level much.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on May 7, 09 5:31 PM
DrMarlene wrote:I'm sorry...I'm confused. Focus on the trains or the mines?

I think the trains are the moving balls on the track and the mines are the stationary objects. So the idea is to keep up with the moving targets and only aim for the stationary ones when you're sure it won't put you behind I assume.

Edited on 05/07/2009 at 5:33:36 PM PST

Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Atlantis Sky Patrol - Level 81

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 12, 10 5:16 PM
bevines wrote:I am stuck on Level 81 and can't seem to make any progress. Does anyone have any suggestions?

See if any of the tips in the "Tips and Tricks" thread in this forum are of any help.

Good Luck!

[Post New]by SheilaW61 on Sep 15, 11 3:44 PM
Absolutely agree with the comment re a patch OR better still, a SKIP option would be better enabling the user to return later instead of getting soooooooo frustrated! Speaking from experience here! Bring on a solution to level 81 and beyond BFG!

SW61

[Post New]by Barbg1019 on Feb 3, 12 9:47 PM
Omg Soooooo relieved I'm not the only one stuck on 81! I'm working on 2 weeks! A skip level button would save my sanity

GMSlave
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GMSlave on Oct 2, 13 11:26 AM
You should try buying or swapping to get "DISRUPTER" upgrades. This will give you additional time to zap everything else.

Go to: