boojunior
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

cursor problem what about the 4.99 deal?

[Post New]by boojunior on Sep 5, 10 11:39 AM
I want to purchase it for the holiday price of 4.99. I have cursor problem also. If I do not buy it now, and it gets fixed, do I still have to pay 6.99?

Re:cursor problem what about the 4.99 deal?

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Sep 5, 10 12:36 PM
Most likely.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 5, 10 12:40 PM
Yeah, Boojunior, no mercy! Don't buy at this time!

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Sep 5, 10 12:56 PM
The cursor is slow when you try to pick up inventory items. Please fix this!!!

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Sep 5, 10 1:08 PM
If you disengage the custom cursor, it helps----somewhat. The game is still impossibly slow.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Sep 5, 10 2:40 PM
I'm having no problems whatsoever! I have had a lot of tech issues with BFG games, but this one is fine. I've been waiting impatiently for it since the beta, and now loving it to pieces!

[Post New]by Mpick54 on Sep 5, 10 2:46 PM
just downloaded free hour but having problems with the curser also when trying to use inventory items. Looks like the type of **** game i like. Please fix so i can buy. No way am i buying this the way it is

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 5, 10 6:14 PM
I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know we're aware of the issues some folks are having with the cursor in the game and are actively working on this issue.

If you are getting the bouncy cursor, you may want to try updating your video card driver and/or Direct X. These updates fix most common display errors. Here is a help article with more information: Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen.

If you have tried these steps and are still having issues it would be helpful to send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support. Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select 'Run' or 'Save File' to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.
2. Next, open the 'DrFelixBigFish' file.
3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.
4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the 'Next' button.
5. A .zip file, named 'DrFelixResults' will save to your desktop.
6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

And since we've already stickied another tech issues thread, I'm going to lock this one up. You can access the stickied thread from here.

Thanks everyone!

bfgOkeechobee

Go to: