sealilly
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

thisi is a nightmare alright!!

[Post New]by sealilly on Sep 5, 10 12:00 PM
this is possibly one of the worst games i have purchased. cursor driving me crazy. game locks up, i need relaxaction, not turmoil. i sld have waited to buy and read the comments. sorry about this, but im going crazy with this!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:thisi is a nightmare alright!!

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 5, 10 12:05 PM
HI Sealily! Welcome to the forums!

Please make sure to submit a ticket to tech support after you have take all the steps bfgOkechobee recommends in the tech support thread. They cannot help you if they don't know about your computer.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 5, 10 12:15 PM
Might be fun but way too jerky to play. You're right sealilly, not worth the irritation. Also miss having music. What's with that? It usually adds so much to the atmosphere of the story. Need creepy music for a creepy story.

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on Sep 5, 10 12:19 PM
Agreeing for sure! The cursor jumps all over the place when you are trying to get inventory items. I just gave up in the first part. Hope they can improve it some way.

sealilly
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:thisi is a nightmare alright!! (was)

[Post New]by sealilly on Sep 5, 10 4:04 PM
i had stopped playing game to post a note, however, when i went back to game IT SEEMED TO BE FIXED!! WAS SOMEONE WATCHING ??? SORRY ABOUT COMPLAINT, SEEMS OK NOW. am on way tp finishing.

Cordia
Flounder
Flounder
2,009 Posts

[Post New]by Cordia on Sep 5, 10 4:56 PM
I don't get all the comments about no music. My game has music in it. Did I get a special version?

[Post New]by knickknackblue on Sep 5, 10 5:01 PM
Cordia wrote:I don't get all the comments about no music. My game has music in it. Did I get a special version?

Nope---mine does, too.

Edited on 09/05/2010 at 5:02:18 PM PST

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Sep 5, 10 5:17 PM
I got the game from BFG and had no trouble with Cursor or hearing music. The rare voice over sounds very spooky and well done. For me the nightmare is the ending still scratching my head to understand what just happened? I don't understand why the game ended that way. Other than that I had a enjoyable time. Puzzles can be skipped quickly and I skipped some of them. Beautiful graphics and interesting storyline. Plenty of interactive things to do.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Sep 5, 10 9:12 PM
After reading all the posts and having played it for 30 minutes, even at the sale price, it's a NO Buy for me. I bought Brunhilda instead and spent hours and hours having a fun time although the items are small. It's the longest game I have ever played but creative and with humour. Loved it and great replay value.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 6, 10 6:51 AM
I never use the custom cursor and I always turn off the music anyway (but there is music), so those things don't bother me.

This is a really great game, and I have no problems with it. Gameplay is fun, puzzles are many but not too hard, and it's a really interesting game to play.

baboula1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by baboula1 on Sep 6, 10 10:55 AM
I agree with Sealilly- this is too much-the cursor jerks, inventory items won't move or the wrong ones move. Games are supposed to relax and enhance enjoyment not create tension. At this point I don't care if techs can fix this because I am so angry and fustrated with this games that I don't want to play it any more.
Besides I never turn on the sound unless I have too. It is a distraction and I can't be bothered

Edited on 09/06/2010 at 10:57:36 AM PST

Go to: