daithi
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Dont Bother

[Post New]by daithi on Nov 11, 08 4:20 PM
:thumbdown layed the demo, thought it looked good. What a waste of money and time. Too easy it only took two hours to play from start to finish and the mini games, well what I want to say about them would have to be censored. All round awful

daithi
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Dont Bother

[Post New]by daithi on Nov 11, 08 4:25 PM
daithi wrote: :thumbdown layed the demo, thought it looked good. What a waste of money and time. Too easy it only took two hours to play from start to finish and the mini games, well what I want to say about them would have to be censored. All round awful

Feel really ripped off with this one Big Fish and I think that maybe you should get rid of it before any one else wastes there time and money. DEFFINITE DELETION

Psycho999
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Dont Bother

[Post New]by Psycho999 on Nov 15, 08 7:12 AM
Daithi, me too, loved the Grapics, bought the game, was incensed when finished ten mins later! i complained to Customer service and they gave me a game credit to buy another game with- maybe worth a try for u too??

Hailstar07
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Hailstar07 on Apr 17, 09 9:40 AM
Yup my opinion exactly. Finished in about hour and a half. i have emailed cust service and complained, hopefully I might get a free game credit too. Also really peeved as I'm in Australia, so costs more as our exchange rate is pitiful (although better than a few months ago!) Wish I'd read more of the forum comments before purchasing.

[Post New]by suziestingray on Jun 7, 09 7:06 AM
Totally Agree with you!!! What a TOTAL waste of my time and money! How this was voted 2nd place in 2008 is beyond me. Usually I download the free hour, but there was so much hype about how good this was, that I just bought it straight from the video presentation. I finished it in 1.5 hours - the mini games were abominable and there was absolutely nothng that wetted the appetite. This was seriously pathetic.

the only positive thing I will say is some of the graphics... thats it.

I am VERY disappointed in this game and if I could get a refund.. I would.

[Post New]by suziestingray on Jun 7, 09 7:07 AM
suziestingray wrote:Totally Agree with you!!! What a TOTAL waste of my time and money! How this was voted 2nd place in 2008 is beyond me. Usually I download the free hour, but there was so much hype about how good this was, that I just bought it straight from the video presentation. I finished it in 1.5 hours - the mini games were abominable and there was absolutely nothng that wetted the appetite. This was seriously pathetic.

the only positive thing I will say is some of the graphics... thats it.

I am VERY disappointed in this game and if I could get a refund.. I would.

Cathyaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Cathyaz on Dec 5, 09 11:04 AM
[b][size=14]I read the good and bad about this game, today it's on sale (daily deal) $2.99..
Just to see what it was about and how spooky it was, I downloaded the trail, it's not that bad, it would scare a small child, the graphs are a bit gross, and spooky looking, the game is very easy to play, it was a bit boring the game ended, I deleted it out of my box.
This is not the kind of game some people would play, it's alittle to much.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Dec 26, 09 10:26 PM
This game is terrible. I deleted it after the first five minutes of playing the demo.

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Sep 26, 11 2:59 PM
I agree...I have played many more interesting games from Big Fish, this one blows...no buy for me..

Go to: